Preference - You accidentally hit him where it hurts

Brad - you were lying on the sofa with Brad watching Finding Nemo. Brad started to get bored and you could tell because he kept fidgeting and talking through the film.
"Brad stop moving about," you grumbled.
"Sorry. Im just really bored," he whined.
"What do you suggest we do then," you asked.
"Erm...TICKLE FIGHT," Brad shouted. Before you could react he was sitting on top of your stomach tickling your armpits.
"Brad...stop...i..cant....breathe," you laughed.
"Say i am the best looking guy you have ever laid eyes on," said Brad still tickling you.
"But then i would be lying," you smirked knowing it would annoy him.
"Thats it," he said before tickling you even more. You couldnt push him away because he had a tight grip on your hands so you tried to use your legs to get him away. You managed to bring your left leg up before kicking at him to try and get him off. That was a bad idea as you hit him right where it hurts.
"Oww, what was that for," he whined as he fell to the floor holding his area.
"Oh my god i am so sorry, it was an accident," you said trying not to laugh.
"Well it bloody hurts," groaned Brad still lying curled up in a ball on the floor.
"What can i do to help. Ice? Would that help," you asked unsure of what to do.
"You could kiss it better," smirked Brad.
"Ewww you are disgusting Brad," you said standing up.
"Im only kidding. I dont need ice, i should be fine. You sure do have a powerful kick though."

Connor - it was the middle of summer and you were sunbathing in the back garden while Connor was practising his football skills. He kicked the ball in your direction and it slowed down and rolled to your feet. You picked it up and threw it back at him.
"If that hits me you will know all about it," you moaned.
"Why dont you come and play," asked Connor.
"Because, i want to sunbath."
Connor went back to playing with the ball while you relaxed. Just as you were about to fall asleep you felt something hit off your shoulder. You opened your eyes to see a grinning Connor.
"Please come and play," he said again.
"Urgh fine. Just for a little while," you huffed as you stood up and headed over to Connor.
You passed the ball to each other for a while before Connor went in goals and you took shots into him.
"Now kick it your hardest Y/N," said Connor.
"You sure you want me to do that," you asked raising your eyebrows.
"Come on, im sure your not going to be able to hit it that hard," said Connor.
"Oh really. We'll see about that," you said mumbling the last bit.
You took a step back and kicked the ball with all your strength. Connor wasn't expecting you to hit it so hard and it hit him right down below. He immediately fell to the ground. You couldnt help but laugh.
"Whats so funny. That really hurt," whined Connor.
"Lets just say payback for hitting my arm earlier."

James - you were at James' house having a lazy day. He had went to the kitchen while you picked out a DVD to watch. You were flicking through the DVD's when James came behind you and wrapped his arms round you and picked you up. You let out a squeal before throwing you arms around trying to get him off you.
"Put me down James," you shouted but he just ignored you. You threw your arms around even more and even tried kicking your legs. "James i swear to god if you dont put me down right n-" you were cut off by James letting go. You turned round to see him bending over holding his parts.
"What happened," you asked laughing.
"You kicked me. Its not funny, it hurts," he whined.
"Maybe that will teach you not to scare me like that then."
"Sorry," he mumbled.

Tristan - "Give it back," shouted Tristan as he chased you round the house. He was playing drums all day and you needed a break from the noise so you took one of his drumsticks.
"You'll have to catch me first," you yelled back at him.
He continued to chase you until you tripped over your shoes that you had left in the middle of the floor. Tristan never gave you any time to get back up as he was now hovering over you.
"Stupid shoes," you mumbled as Tristan laughed.
"Now give me back my drumstick," said Tristan.
"Never," you said holding it above your head as far away from Tristan as possible.
"Fine, but im not moving off you until you give it back."
You tried to wriggle out of his grip but it was no use. You tried kicking your legs around to move him but you ended up hitting him where it hurts most. He instantly got off you and curled up into a ball.
"Thanks for that Y/N," he said sarcastically.
"No problem. Oh and Tristan, I've still got the drumstick," you laughed as you ran into another room.