Day One: Luckily calm

"Hey, Tamaki, wake up" I sit up. Hado-Chan woke me up. "We're here!" I nod in a tired way then stand up. We walk out to the rest of our class. 

"Fat Gum will be helping us and is a chaperone." Our teacher says. He is currently not using his quirk. "Woah, that is Fat Gum? " Mistaké says. "He should never use his quirk, he is ugly and fat with it, but right now he looks hot!" Iniko says back. Yare yare, (it means good grief, so it fits the scene -Snowfia) do those girls body shame everyone? 

"Alright kiddos, me and you teacher have decided to spend the first day at the hotel considering the early wake-up and us not boarding the plane till late last night." We get paired in groups of 2. I am luckily with Mirio! Hado also didn't end up with Iniko or Mistaké, good. 

Mirio and I go to our room. "Want to watch a movie?" I look up. "Sure." I smile. We connect the tv to Hulu and watch Love Simon. It was good. We unpack everything and put it away. Suddenly, Mirio's phone rang. He picked it up and it was Hado. "Hey Hado, huh, sure, sounds fun. Don't worry Hado-Chan, I'll convince him. Alright, we'll meet you." He hung up and turned to me.

 "So, what did she say?" I ask curiously. "Let's go to the shops with Hado-Chan" he says smiling. I blush slightly at his smile. "Fine." I change, because I had yet too, and after, throw my blue cardigan back on. It was cold because it was raining, so I had a scarf too. 

"Tamaki, you're Methodist, right?" I nod. "So, what do you do on Lenten Fridays for your quirk?" I never expected him to ask about it. "Oh, well, we can eat fish so still clams and octopus, but if I am with my grandma, she won't let me eat fish, so I would have lemonade for blinding people, bananas for slipping people, and lots of beans for bean-stalks." "Wait you can do that?" Mirio asked. "Yes, did you forget I can use vegetation." "No, I just didn't know you could use it to that extent!" "Oh, ok" then we walk in silence. 

"Hey you two!" Hado Chan yells out. "Uh, hey Hado!" I try yelling back. She looked like she'd been waiting a while... it made me feel regretful. We all closed our umbrellas and walked into the mall Hado-Chan found. 

"So, what store first!?" She asked excitedly. "Uh, I don't know, I can't read most of it." I reply. I see a story that says body. Of course, I know that, out of all things, in English. "That store says bath, but I can't read anything else, Hado" Mirio says. "Oh, the sign probably says bath and body, the one below says body." I say to them. "Oh, let's go!" We follow Hado to the store. 

"Woah, it smells good in here!" Hado says. 

"Hello?" A girl says in Japanese. "Oh, hello little one, what are you doing?" Mirio asked back. "You three look confused!" She says, "we are, what is everything?" Hado asks. "Soap, hand sanitizer, candles, lotion, and other stuff!" The girl says.

 Eventually, we all bought something. Hado got like 1 of each product whereas Mirio and I got 2 things only. Then we headed to a candy store. "Haha, they have All Might candies!" Mirio points too a whole selection called "Legends Never Die" with a huge selection of All Might candy, merchandise, and drinks. "We should get some for Midoriya!" He suggests. We buy some All Might Gummies All Might cookies, and an All Might drink for Midoriya. Hado grabs a gummy sushi tray, and I get some Dots. Mirio grabs a octopus plush called a "Squishmallo" "Tamaki, get this!" He and Hado laugh, then Mirio grabs himself a chocolate bar. We end up spending 2444.47¥ (Or $17.72 in America), but we get some good treats. 

We have a half hour left and head into a clothing store. "Guys, Tamaki would rock this!" Hado says grabbing a sweater. She holds it to my chest. "Hado, you're right!" Mirio and Hado were happy, so I tried it on. It was comfy, so I bought it. 

When we left, we all had matching jackets with sunglasses, I had a sweater, Hado had a jumper and pink sweater, and Mirio got pants and shorts. Mirio swapped his jacket for his new one, and he put on sunglasses. "Come on guys! Wear these!" Eventually he convinces us and we all showed up at the hotel in them. 

Mirio puts the items in his and my hotel room, than the three of us go to the buffet. 

"About time you guys showed up!" Iniko says. 

"Now,  now, calm down you two. The big 3 were 2 minutes late. Hado explained they'd be shopping at a mall to me, so they aren't in trouble." Our teacher says. 

We sit down at our class's table. 

"Woah, what's with the matching jackets and sunglasses?" One of our classmates ask

"For fun..." I say "It was Mirio's idea". The whole class stares. 

"Did Tamaki just speak?" One of them asks. 

"I think so...?" Another says

"You guys are surprised by that?" Mirio asks.

"He's sort of quiet, but he can speak!" Hado says. 

I get myself a chicken patty and bun, and potato salad. "Wow, that's a lot less than normal!" Hado says. "Nejire, normally Tamaki eats on patrol and meals so he has those powers." Fatgum chimes in. "Besides, hotel buffets don't have the most trustworthy fish." Hado nods, intrigued. 

We all finish with dinner, then go to our hotel rooms. Mirio and I sort out our stuff, Midoriya's stuff, and Hado's stuff. We give Hado hers, then we go back to our dorm to watch movies.

We watch the movie Zombies 3, and it introduces a nonbinary character. I fall asleep on Togata and I guess he put me in my bed cause I wake up there the next morning.