Rules

Rebellion always sounds fun but you must abide by the rules to enable us to run this award show peacefully.

RULES FOR PARTICIPANTS

1. Follow Coraline005 & roseflorets permanently. Sometimes, I am not active in this account, so I would also like you to follow my other account.

2. Follow your assigned judge when you're informed.

3. Give a shoutout to this book on your message board.

4. You may enter as many books as you want but 1 per each category.

5. Do not bribe the judge. If you're caught doing so, you will be disqualified.

6. All the books submitted must be in English. LGBTQ and mature books are also accepted.

7. Judges cannot apply for a category they are judging.

8. Please be patient. We have a life outside Wattpad too.

9. Add this book to your public and private reading list for updates. Password is your favourite movie.

RULES FOR JUDGES

1 Follow Coraline005 & roseflorets.

2. Give a shoutout to this book on your message board.

3. Please inform immediately if anyone tries to bribe you.

4. Only apply if you're responsible enough to respond to messages within a couple of days and not leave without any notice.

5. Add this book to your private and public reading lists. Password is your favourite actress.

6. You can't enter a category which you're judging. You can apply for several categories if you're confident enough.