" Zhanzhan , after two days we will shift in our old mansion," Meng Zoey said while giving a glass of juice.

" But Ziyi Jie, why do we need to shift there, why don't we live here until everyone comes" xiao Zhan while putting a piece of the omelet in his mouth.

" Yeah, but mom that, you know," Meng Zoey said and got up from her seat.

" Ok, it's our old mansion, but why I don't have any memories about it, " xiao Zhan said with a low voice, but Zoey Meng heard it.

" Zhan, eat fast I will drop you," Meng Zoey said.

" No Ziyi Jie, you don't have to, it's your first day in hospital too, I am fine with the driver "

Zoey Meng wanted to oppose but she didn't, she nodded.

Xiao Zhan sat in his car and said goodbye to Zoey Meng.

After he left, a few men came near Meng Zoey and bowed, she nodded her head and left for her job and the men sat in black cars also followed xiao Zhan, their bodyguards which were arranged by xiao crystal.

After reaching xiao Zhan went inside the college, and everyone was looking at him in a daze, in the way to the principal office there was a small cafe he went there.

" Excuse me "," can I have ice Americano" , xiao Zhan said

   Hearing his voice ever in the cafe everyone looked in his direction.

" Yes sir " "please wait for a minute" the waiters replied

After taking his order he excites the cafe leaving people in a daze in his beautiful

Roaming around the college corridor looking for the principal office when he finally found and a small smile creep onto his face

He was about to knock on the door but stopped when he heard someone is getting scolded.

"Ms . Jia qi this is your last warning"

Battling in mind whether he should knock or not finally he did.

" Sir ", " may I come"  xiao Zhan pecked through the door

The principal and other person saw in his direction and they cooed how cute the boy is looking.

" Yes come," the principal said

Xiao went inside the room and said

" Myself xiao Zhan, I came here for 3rd-year business studies,"  xiao Zhan said

" Hearing 3rd year Jia qi immediately looked at him and said" really oh wow you are but stopped when she saw the principal was giving her angry glare.
She gulped and looked down again

The principal smiled at him and said " yes Mr . Xiao Zhan, you can join from today", " if there will be any problem just feel free to tell me "

"And ms. Jia qi show xiao Zhan his class "