𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢: 𝔞 𝔤𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔳𝔶 𝔪𝔲𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫

❝ 𖤐. ৎ ָ࣪ 𓄹 ﹙ 𝑎 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑣𝑦 𝑚𝑢𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 ﹚˖ 𖤐 .゚ ❞

゚ ❞

゚𖤐 𝐨

.゚𖤐 𝐨. 𝑴𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒖𝒔𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒂 𖤐 .゚

     EVELINA PETROVA LED A NORMALISH LIFE

EVELINA PETROVA LED A NORMALISH LIFE. Or as normal as a family of religoius people could be. She lived in a small and insignificant village on the outskirts of Moscow, Russia. Population: 203. Nothing worth the trip. Just grassy hills, cold winters and animals around. She lived with her parents and a younger sister, who was only one year younger than her.

Her family were very hyper-religious. They were almost hermits, even. They didn't always engage in the festivities that their village had to offer, they prayed almost everyday, attended church regularly, and obstained from things that were considered a sin. Even if it weren't in the bible. Evelina and her younger sister, Tatiyana, were forced to pray almost three hours a day, do farm work, eat dinner and then go to sleep at a strict time. And even then, they were loving enough to make everything better. Even though they weren't allowed the normal things girls their age had access to.

And through those harsh prayers and homeschooling, Evelina loved her family. She still did, to this day. She could never hate them for anything. They did the best they could for her and her sister. Even if they didn't allow them the same freedom girls her age had.