"Tonks and few Aurora were called into the school due to the increasing number of students going to the infirmary." Neville waved Cedric to put Luna in the bedroom. Harry tracked his progress across the room until he passed the doorway.

"Go on." He turned back to Neville. "One of those in the group was one of Dumbledore's. When he turned his wand on us Tonks was on him. He hit Luna, but Tonks ripped him to pieces. The wound will be healed by morning without a scar."

Harry nodded, sitting beside Tom once again. "Get back to class and take Cedric with you. You still have a class to attend."

Tom shifted the map of the ministry drawing Harry's attention again. He sighed and contemplated the subject at hand. "We'll keep some of the departments but most of them will be destroyed. The department of mysteries will be the hardest to sort out. I have one of my own doing so right now but it is slow going."

"The laws will take some time to go through and dealt with. Malfoy Sr is already rewriting laws." Tom told him, hand petting through Nightshade's fur.

Harry nodded, "I have Neville, Hermione, and Draco going through laws too. When Dumbledore chooses to end this, we attack the Ministry. That way they can't assist each other. As Luna said, this needs to end soon."

"Shall I stay with you?" Amara pulled his attention to her. He smiled reaching for her. She had gotten a growth spurt that year and had started staying with Nightshade with Tom. It made him feel better knowing his girls were with the Dark Lord and safe. He didn't think they would survive unwounded if they stayed at the school with him. Some of the Lights were even taking shots at his Hedwig. He had sent her back to his aunt to be safe.

"Not my beauty, stay with Tom and the little one," Harry told her, smirking when Nightshade muttered that she wasn't little anymore.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Harry had only just separated from the Pack after finishing their written exams. He cursed in Parseltongue as he was met with a force of six armed and ready Light soldiers.

'Alpha are you okay?' Ginny asked feeling his frustration.

'I'm good. I'm just dealing with a minor annoyance at the moment.' Harry dropped and rolled. He jumped to his feet and pulled one of his knives from his hip. He threw it at his closest attacker, a Lion that graduated the year before. The throw was true, sinking deep into the chest of his target. A flick of Harry's wrist had the knife appear back into his sheath.

Harry flicked his wrist, rebounding a dark curse back at the sixth year Badger that would have filled his lungs with liquid if it had hit. He heard a wet gasp as the curse hit one of his attackers. Harry couldn't help but think that Dumbledore didn't care how many of his students were being killed by the curses he taught them.

One by one Harry dropped his opponents. Some died quickly from spells, some died slower by knife wounds and some were left alive but crippled.

"Truedent, run back to your Lord and give him this message will you?" Harry forced the boy to his knees before him. His wide brown eyes watched Harry in fear. "I am not afraid to kill in this war. He would do well to face me himself. Forbidden Forest this Saturday, this will end."

He released the boy and watched as he stumbled down the hallway as fast as he could. Harry quickly erased all signs of his presence before leaving his attackers, dead and alive, where they lay.

"Was that wise Milord?" Cedric fell into step with Harry around the corner.

Harry glanced at the boy beside him, "It is what it is Cedric. It is not mine that are being killed in this war, but his. I just want the innocent to be safe and if this continues they won't be for much longer."