Ch.2

Tom awoken the next morning and did his usual routine which consisted of coffee and checking all his social media accounts. On mid sip he scrolled past a headline that said: Tom Felton and Daniel Radcliffe Dating?

Tom didn't know how Dan would react to this news, maybe it was time for them to go public with there relationship. Half hour later and Dan entered the kitchen wearing no shirt and sweats hanging off his hips.

"Morning." He leaned over to kiss Tom on the mouth.

"You too. Have a good sleep?" Tom asked sweetly.

"I always sleep good with you." Dan smiled as he sat down next to Tom and poured himself a cup of coffee.

"Same here." Tom smiled and decided he would show Daniel the TMZ article he had read earlier.

Daniel read the article with little to no expression on his face.

"So?" Tom asked. "What do you think we should do?"

"I think we should go for breakfast and get some decent coffee." Daniel smiled.

"I meant about the -"' Tom was cut off.

"Tom, I know what you meant." He smiled. "I don't care what any article says about us.. It doesn't matter to me anymore."

"So, you want to go public than?" Tom asked intrigued.

"I want to live my life. It's no ones business but ours. We shouldn't have to stay hidden in this house all the time just because of those low life paparazzi's." Daniel got up from the chair and made his way to the bedroom.

Tom was slightly confused, Dan didn't want to officially go public but still wanted to go out and be seen together?. He followed him to the bedroom and started to get dressed.

"So, will you kiss me in public than?" Tom smiled.

"Only if you deserve it." Dan smirked. "Do you want me to kiss you in public?"

"I want you to do whatever's comfortable babe." Tom smiled while pulling a white shirt over his head.

"Okay. Thank you, for being so caring of my feelings." Dan smiled shyly.

"Your welcome." Tom walked over and kissed Dan passionately before speaking. "Breakfast?"

"Yes, I'm starving." Dan admitted.