"Welcome to Lincoln High!" Izzy

Cold, wet, grey. The perfect weather for a shitty day. I walk into the white doors of my new high school.

"Lincoln High, Honesty is our policy!"

I scoff, so original. I walked up to the front office and seen a lady sitting behind a desk. She was big, the bag of chips next to her probably weren't helping that. She had a bad perm and some thick rimmed glasses. She was chewing her food so loud I think it might have busted my eardrum.

I cleared my throat to get her attention and she looked up at me and smiled, she had more lipstick on her teeth than her actual lips.

"I'm Isabel, I just enrolled and I need my schedule." I said as I walked up to her desk and handed her my transcript.

She looks down at her computer and starts typing really loud. She was really pounding on those keys.

I felt my back pocket looking for my phone so I could have something to do while I waited.

Shit

It wasn't there, great way to start the day. The lady was still typing away so I sat in a chair to wait. The office was covered with pictures, probably staff and whatnot. There were dates on some if the pictures, there were plaques and all sorts of certificates too.

"Isabel James?"

I looked up at a woman who was wearing a very low cut shirt, a pencil skirt and heels. I slowly nodded my head and stood up as she turned around and walked out of the office. I followed her from behind and might I say, it was a great view.

"Okay, this will be your home room," she says while pointing to a door, "your second hour will be on the third floor, west wing. I'll be in my office if you need anything."

She handed me my schedule, smiled at me and walked away. I stood at the door debating if I wanted to walk in, I was about ten minutes late and I wasn't really in the mood to have everyone staring at me.

I looked around to see if anyone was near before waking away from the door. I eventually found a bathroom in this huge school and went in to wait.

I walked in, there were about five stalls, I heard some shuffling and looked underneath. I saw a pair of black shoes and a bag sitting on the floor. I quickly walked into the second stall as the toilet was flushing. I heard the door unlock and some footsteps. The faucet was turned on, then the hand dryer. I waited for the faucet to go off but it didn't and curiosity got to me. What is she doing?

I walked out of the stall and see a girl leaning against the wall next to the hand dryer on her phone. She was small, had dark, almost black, blue hair. She had a really baggy Nirvana t-shirt on and some black tights. She looked up at me and gave a light wave.

"You know that's wasteful, right?" I said while pointing to the faucet.

She walked over and turned it off, "I didn't want it to be awkward. Some people can't go to the bathroom when someone else is in the room."

She went back to messing on her phone and then put it away in her shirt. I didn't even realize I was starring till she waved again.

"Oh, sorry." I washed my hands and then the bell rang. The girl groaned and picked her bag up off the floor and slung it over her shoulder.

I grabbed my schedule out of my bag and looked at it. I had history next and I hated history. The girl was looking at me and I gave her a light smile. She extended her arm and I gave her the paper.

She examined it before walking out of the bathroom I followed her and when she found the room she told me that my next class was just down the hall. Then she started to leave.

"Wait, I didn't get your name."

She turned back to me and smiled, "Aaron. Nice to meet you Isabel."

She turned away and sprinted down the hall. I walked into the classroom and seen some soft faces.

Maybe this school won't be too bad.

A/N: Okay, the story is up, yes it is short but it is a short story. The chapters are probably going to be about this length and there will be about twenty-some odd number of chapters but this is just a fun time passing book. Thank you for reading. Vote, comment, follow. :)