08.05.22 ─ a special

Start from the beginning

satoru stood silently watching as she cooked, eyes slowly trailing down to her hips which were still swaying to the beat of whatever song was playing on the television.

he suddenly got this urge to practically rip off the skimpy shorts y/n wore that hardly covered her ass and pull down her shirt—

holy shit. y/n wasn't wearing a shirt.

only the red apron covered her upper half and stopped her breasts from being out in the open.

now, gojo began to dislike that red apron.

"y/n,"

she turned to look at him, confusion written all over her face. "yes?"

"come here."

y/n raised a brow but didn't say a word, instead just wiping her hands on a dishcloth and walking over to where gojo stood, a hand on her hip. "yes satoru?"

gojo leaned down and instantly captured y/n's lips in a kiss, his arms snaking around her waist and drawing her closer.

it was small, simple and sweet which made y/n hum against his lips, tilting her head up towards him.

soon, y/n pulled away and smiled, licking her lips slightly. "is that all you wanted?"

silence.

it was hard for gojo to say something in response to her question when he was sporting a boner, from a kiss.

the simplest kiss, he got hard from it.

intentionally? no, not really but having y/n's body against his and her scent engulfing him whole, it sent shivers down his spine and he craved more of it, the feeling he got when he was around her.

"hm?" gojo jumped when he felt y/n's hands splayed across his lower abdomen, tracing the faint muscles there and running her fingers up and down from his chest to his hips.

"i... just wanted to kiss you, that's all." he lied with a grin, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"do not lie to me."

"i'm not—"

"then what is this?" y/n asked as she pressed her palm against the bulge in his jeans, glancing up at him with a deadpan look.

it was easier for her to spot when someone lied because she worked as a therapist and liars were a common occurrence in her office.

satoru suppressed the groan that was bubbling up his throat and gripped onto the counter for support, glancing away from y/n in embarrassment. "it's not what it looks like."

it was exactly what it looked like but how was he to tell her that he got aroused from seeing her without a shirt then got hard from a kiss that didn't even last a minute?

y/n shook her head in disbelief before working to unbuckle his belt, hands scrambling to get his zipper down. "we have been married for 2 years and you think you can lie to me?"

satoru, entranced, watched her hook her finger into the waistband of his boxers and lightly touch the base of his erection before sinking down to the ground, her fingers wrapping around his length and giving it a sudden jerk.

"holy—fuck, y/n." gojo breathed out, one hand on the counter and the other finding itself in y/n's hair.

regardless, it didn't stop the woman from her task, her thumb rubbing at the tip and spreading the bead of precum all over with a sly smile.

as she sat on her knees, fingers idly running along the underside of gojo's dick, y/n stared at the pretty pink head of his cock twitching slightly, precum rolling from the tip. "you are already dripping... how adorable."