"................................"

"XIE LIAAANNNNNN"

"Gege, truth or dare?"

"Hm... Dare."

"Ah! Ah! I dare you, to sit on Hua cheng's lap for the next three rounds!"

"YIEEEEEEEEEEE"

"Nice one Qingxuan!"

"Then, excuse me San lang."

"Sure gege. Make sure you're comfortable."

"EUKKKKKK GET A ROOM!"

"HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"OKAY SPIN THE BOTTLE!"

Feng xin slowly got up, his head dizzy, seeing his classmates sitting down the floor, having the chairs and tables moved to the side.

"ANNDDDDDDD QINGXUAN!"

"TRUTH OR DARE?"

"DARE!"

"Me! I dare you, to swap clothes withhhh...... HER!" One of their classmates said while pointing to one of their female classmates wearing a croptop and short skirt.

"Eh???" The girl exclaimed.

"FINE! I'M NO COWARD." Shi Qingxuan accepted and walked closer to the girl and extended his hand to help her get up.

"Let's go!"

"Fine. I also want to be in comfortable clothes anyway." The girl agreed and stood up. And they both entered the restroom.

"SHI QINGXUAN IF YOU DO ANYTHING FUNNY I'LL FINALLY HAVE SOMETHING TO BLACKMAIL YOU AGAINST YOUR BROTHER!" Pei ming shouted.

"SHUT UP I'M A RESPECTFUL MAN!"

After a while, Shi Qingxuan slammed the door open and walked elegantly as if he's a Miss Universe participant. Wearing a very short skirt and fit crop top, waving his hand.

"PFFTT BWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA"

"OMYGOD I NEED A PICTURE OF THIS!"

"HEY HEY ALL YOUR SHOTS SHOULD STAY IN OUR CLASS ALRIGHT? NO ONES LEAKING NOTHING. SNITCHES ROT IN HELL!" Shi Qingxuan threatened and posed. "Now take a pic of me."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"OKAY OKAY NEXT!"

"Oh, look. Feng xins awake."

"GOOD MORNING!" All of them greeted in unison. Feng xin, still drunk, gave them a frown before clumsily joining the circle. "I'm joining."

"NICE!"

"Okay you spin the bottle." Feng xin spun the bottle and watched as it slowly stopped. And when it did, he blinked dumbly.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"Okay Feng xin, TRUTH OR DARE?!"

Feng xin scratched his head before answering. "Dare."

"Who's asking the dare???"

"ME."

"OKAY PEI MING!"

"I dare you." Pei ming started and glanced at the crowd below the VIP floor they're in before smirking. "To go down there. And trade drinks with someone. Also, don't forget to do a love shot." Pei ming winked.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhh~"

"Piece of cake." Feng xin responded and grabbed a just opened bottle. "Watch me." He says before stumbling out the room.

The whole class laughed at the way he walked as he went down the bar. They even cracked up as they saw Feng xin frowning whenever someone rejects him but not long after, a girl approached him herself.

And the class cheered as they saw the two trade drinks and executed a love shot. And they cheered even harder seeing the girl whisper something to Feng xin before leaving. And with that, Feng xin stumbled on his way back up and smirked as he accomplished his dare. "NEXT!"

And with that, the game continued. Xie lian ending up sitting on Hua chengs lap throughout the entire game until they stopped. And 3 hours later, they finally decided to call it a day.

Mu qing who also got drunk, sobered up after falling asleep in the middle of the game. And when he woke up, more than half of the class was gone. Leaving behind him, and some of their classmates accompanying their fellow knocked out classmates.

Seeing him sober up, Xie lian clapped. "Mu qing! Is your head okay?"

"Mhm. It's manageable." Mu qing grumbled rubbing his temple.

Xie lian smiled and gave him a pill. "Here it'll help."

"Thanks." Mu qing muttered and also took the water bottle Xie lian offered him.

Feng xin from the corner of the room just watched the little interaction before standing up and stumbled towards their way.

"Ah, you two live close to each other right?" Xie lian asked.

Mu qing nodded. Actually, it's not that near but he could manage bringing this drunk man home.

"Okay, I'll leave him in your care Mu qing. Sorry." Xie lian apologetically smiled.

"It's okay. We'll get going now." Mu qing said, standing up and tidied himself. He took out a hair tie from his pocket and fixed his hair in a high ponytail. And Feng xin could only watch him in a daze.

"Let's go." Mu qing emotionlessly said and walked out the room.

Feng xin just watched his back and frowned before following out. "Did you come by your car?" Mu qing asked.

"Mhm. Over there." Feng xin answered, pointing to the corner of the parking lot and clicked the unlock button of his car keys making the car lights blink.

"Okay. Let's go. I can drive." Mu qing says, snatching the keys from his hand and started walking towards the said car.

Feng xin sniffed and took a step only to stumble forward. Thankfully Mu qing got fast reflex and caught him on time.

"Geez. Be careful. How are you this drunk." Mu qing spat and helped him straighten up. "Here. You can hold unto me." Mu qing offered him his arm. But instead of just holding it for support, Feng xin wrapped his arm around his and intertwined their fingers together.

Mu qing startled and glared at him but seeing his drunk dazed look, he just sighed and he continued walking, hand in hand with Feng xin. When they arrived infront of Feng xins car, Mu qing shook his hand off, making Feng xin frown.

"What are you frowning at? Hurry up and go in."

"Your hand." Feng xin whined. Mu qing blinked and sighed as he opened the passenger seat.

"You can hold my hand inside. Now go in." Without another word, Feng xin entered his car and closed the door himself making Mu qing raise his brow.

Mu qing walked to the other side and sat on the drivers seat. Just as he fastened his seat belt, Feng xin immediately grabbed ahold of his hand and intertwined their fingers once again.

Mu qing blinked and sighed looking at Feng xin who's busy tapping their holding hands with his other hand.

"Oi. Your seatbelt." Feng xin turned and yanked the seatbelt hard, causing it to not budge.

"...Don't pull it so hard otherwise it wont..." He sighed once again as he watched Feng xin irritatingly repeated his action and rolled his eyes.

Mu qing clicked his tongue and removed his seatbelt before leaning in Feng xin's direction.

"Tsk. Stop that." Mu qing spat, slapping his hand gripping the seatbelt and Feng xin flinched, immediately letting go.

"You just need to pull it gently. Like this." Mu qing mumbled and fastened Feng xins seatbelt. "There." He said and looked at Feng xin, surprised as he met his eyes.

Mu qing for some reason froze in place, not being able to look away from Feng xins alluring eyes. And a second later, Feng xin slowly closed the small gap between them and gently placed his lips against Mu qing's own. Closing his eyes.