not my boyfriend/ chp. 12

Hunter's POV

  I knew exactly what Penny was doing. She definitely improved on her magic since I last spoke to her. She was doing the exact same thing she did to booth but to them and in a more subtle way. "Penny I know what your doing, your hypnotizing them, now get out before I fight you," Flapjack teleported into my hands.

"Hunter, I'm offended I would never do something like that," she stepped toward me whining. Her eyes began to glow but I didn't feel any different, I personality didn't change and I had my own opinion. For some reason her mind manipulation power has never worked on me.

" Penny do I have to remind you that your hypnotizing stuff doesn't work on me" I laugh, mocking her. She walked closer to me and whispered in my ear. "Yes, I remember but do you want me to tell your precious boyfriend that you the golden guard, the same person that tooken incident lives," even though I was angry she was blackmailing me now, I was confused. Taking incident lives? All the lives I've tooken, below had said they where evil and broken many of our rules. ALSO EDRIC ISN'T MY BOYFRIEND. even though I though I loved him just days ago, I dony know if we're right for each other anymore. Instead of feeling happy when I'm with him, I feel nervous and I get all sweaty. Also we had only known each other for about a week before the kiss. We needed to slow down just a tad bit. She places her hand on my shoulder. "Hunter? Are you alright you zoned out, let me get you some water, "  "make yourself at home my dears" eda smiled, wrapping Kiki in a blanket. I think everyone knows eda would never say that.

I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around to see Ed. "Hey Hunter, you haven't really spoken to me, other than when you thought I was about to die just a few hours ago" Edric laughed. "That's not what I thought" I grasped flapjack, feeling my palms get sweaty again. "Hunter are you ok? You've been acting strange" Ed grabbed my shoulder, inching towards me. I felt my hands shake, and my heart thumo through my chest. "Can you just leave me alone" I pushed Edric slightly away from me. I see angry wash over his face. "Hunter you can talk to me? Normally you push people away like this when you get upset please talk to me"

I try to sit my hands still, I realized we where kinda causing a scene. "Fine, you wanna talk? Then let's take this outside"