Taeyeon: don't listen to Nancy trash literally comes out of her mouth, I'm sure Lisa has an explanation for this.

I shake my head and wipe my tears

Tiffany: I'm ready to go home, let's go.

Lisa pov

I just came back from work. I entered my house which I shared with my girlfriend Tiffany. I can't believe she turned me on over the phone, just thinking about her naked.... Ugh I couldn't control myself. I had to think about someone who turns me off which was my bestfriend Bambam. Thank you Bambam, you have a talent that you don't even know of.

Lisa: babe!!!

I get no answer.

Lisa: Tiffany I'm home!

I check my Rolex. My girl should be at home right now. I mean it's not too late but it's around 8pm

I take my shoes off and head up to our bedroom. When I enter our room I couldn't see Tiffany.

Lisa: baby!

I wait for a response.

Tiffany: I'm in here!

I hear her shout from in the walk in closet. I walk in and I see Tiffany looking at herself in the mirror. She was wearing white pants and a pink bra. Looks like she's getting out of those clothes because she wore those pants in the morning for work.

Lisa: what are you up to baby?

I walk up to her and peck her lips. She seemed like something was on her mind. She didn't seem so happy to see me.

Tiffany: getting changed into your clothes.

Tiffany says bluntly. Tiffany takes her pants off and she was left in her underwear. I check her out. I bite my lower lip. I can feel myself getting hard. My girlfriend is so hot. Sorry guys she's mine. I'm so lucky.

Ok stop Lisa your girl seems to be mad about something.

Lisa: are you ok hon?

Tiffany rolls her eyes as she puts some black cycling shorts on. She paired it with one of my oversized black Celine hoodies.

Tiffany puts her old clothes in the wash basket. I just watch her as she didn't even look at me once. Did I do something to annoy her. Is it an anniversary or something. I get nervous. Why isn't she looking at me. Come on Lisa say it before she explodes.

Lisa: happy anniversa...

Tiffany cuts me off.

Tiffany: it's not our anniversary.

Tiffany says in a serious time as she  glares at me.

Lisa: then what's the matter babe? Did I do something wrong?