I chuckle

Tiffany: just be home early ok.

Lisa chuckles

Lisa: don't worry I will. I love you.

I smile, it's funny how she can make me smile by just using her voice and sweet words.

Tiffany: I love you Lis... byeeeee

I say sweetly before hanging up. Off to the mall I go.

2 hours later...
At the mall.

Me and Taeyeon are walking around, we've brought a couple of things.

Taeyeon: did you really need to buy 7 different pairs of lingerie?

I nod

Tiffany: Lisa ripped my other ones and there is 7 days in a week, I need to look sexy for Lisa everyday.

Taeyeon nudges me.

Taeyeon: ok I sorry I asked, I know you and Lisa have a great sex life but I don't need to know any more than that.

We laugh.

Tiffany: I won't tell Lisa is mine and what she does to me stays in our house.

Taeyeon rolls her eyes

Taeyeon: Yoona, Seohyun, Sooyoung, Jessica, Hyoyeon, Yuri and Sunny, are all coming tomorrow night to yours and Lisa's place.

I clap my hands in excitement

Tiffany: great all of Lisa's friends are coming too, it'll be fun right.

Taeyeon nods

Taeyeon: luckily you and Lisa have a palace you call a home.

I roll my eyes, me and Lisa live in a mansion not a palace.

???: Tiff, Taeyeon!???

We turn and we see Nancy. I hate her, she's always gossiping and seems to know a lot about other people, some are true and some are just rumours. It's like she hates when people are happy.

Taeyeon: hey, shopping for anything good?

Nancy shakes her head

Nancy: I'm just out with my friends, Tiff how's the cheater... I mean Lisa.

She grins at me and my heart sinks when she said that. Did she just say my Lisa is a cheater? What the hell does she know?

Tiffany: what's are you talking about?

Nancy has a smug smile on her face which I wanted to wipe off with a slap.

Nancy: oh nothing, I just saw Lisa getting cozy with this pretty girl at lunch yesterday, they seemed very clingy.

Nancy laughs and then we hear someone shout for her.

Nancy: I better get going, bye ladies.

She happily walks away and a tear runs down my face. What if it's the truth? Lisa won't do this to me, we've been dating for a year and a half and we have a home together.

Taeyeon: she's trying to get into your head, Lisa's a good girl, she won't hurt you.

I couldn't even think straight right now.

Tiffany: she never told me she was going out for lunch, she said she was eating at work yesterday.

Me and Lisa don't go for lunch all the time because we both are busy and we take our lunch break at different times sometimes. But she normally would tell me if she's going out. I don't know what to think.