Chapter 10

I was in my room getting ready for the date. I put on a black knee length dress with one shoulder missing. I put on my cheetah print red bottoms he bought me.

"Dammmmnnn Dre getting some tonight!" Mercedes said eating hot fries, pickles, and ice cream. It's only been one month and this child already having cravings.

"Yea he might" I said being honest. I really think he the one. The doorbell rang and I got nervous. I went to open the door and there stood Dre in a dress shirt with a polo sweater on top and some dark jeans. Topping it off with his Sperrys.

"Damn baby" he said staring at me. He stopped when he looked at my butt. "Girl you look....."

"Good I know." I said finishing his sentence. He was still staring at my butt. "Dang boy stop staring" I said snapping my fingers in his face.

"Sorry, you ready?" I shook my head yes and we left. I sat in the car with my dress raising to the middle of my thighs. He saw and looked at my legs smirking.

"You such a pervert" I said smiling. He laughed and took off. It took a while to get where we were going. We came to this restaurant called 'Chef Dior'.

"Alright we here" he said getting out and coming around to open my door.

"Thank you." I said as he helped me out. He just nodded and went in. He checked us in and the waitress walked us to the table staring at Dre. I gave her a look.

"Hahahah what was that?" Dre said laughing.

"That bitch better watch how she looking at you. I'll cut that bitch" I said irritated.

"Awww my baby jealous?" he said kissing me. Lawd his lips!

"Yup I am" I said laughing. He looked me in my eyes and stared. He started getting closer and we started kissing. He licked my bottom lip for entrance until that bitch interrupted us.

"Hi I'm Jamie I'll be your waitress for today" she said smiling and staring at Dre. "Can I get yall something to drink?"

"Water with a lemon slice please" I said with attitude.

"Uh peach tea" Dre said licking his lips. Mm mm mm them lips.

"Okay I'll be back." she said switching extra hard.

"That bitch gone make me slap her." I said mad

"It's okay baby" he said laughing. He noticed my dress was up and he put his hand on my thigh. " You look so beautiful" he said smirking and licking his lips slow. I didn't even say thank you I just kissed him. He squeezed my thigh and put it on his lap and started rubbing it. I pulled away and smiled at him.

"Damn girl. You almost got fucked in this booth" I started laughing.

"Okay here are your drinks, are yall ready to order food?" that bitch said

"Yea I want the parmesan covered chicken with shrimp noodles" I said stomach growling.

"I want the parmesan noodles with the steak on the side. Well done"

"Okay it should be out in a little while" she said walking away.

***

"I'm full" I said rubbing my stomach.

"Me too. Stomach big af right now" I laughed. "I don't know if I have room for desert" he said

"Awww not even me?" I said poking my lip out. He licked his lips slow

"I got plenty of room for you" he said smirking. "You ready to go?" I shook my head. He got the check and and we left. Now for the fun part ;)

*Heeeeyyyy babies!! Okay so the next chapter is rated r. Just a warning sooooo yea. Like, Comment, Vote and follow me. Kisses and Hugs*