Chapter 1

~Year Before~

"Brooklyn!" my best friend Mercedes yelled.

"What girl?!" I said running down the stairs.

"Look at Quadre fine ass out there." I looked outside and saw Quadre a.k.a Dre the blocks biggest hustler standing outside my apartment. I live in Brooklyn, New York so you know we got the hood rats locked. I walked outside with nothing but shorts and a half shirt on.

"Quadre why you in front of my house?" I said rolling my neck.

"Cause I want to be now take yo fine ass in the house." He said smoking a blunt. Ew.

"You don't tell me what to do!" He started laughing like something was funny.

"Girl go in the house." he thought I was playing. I stood there staring at him and was staring back.

"I said no" He walked up to me throwing me over his shoulder. He put me against the door with my legs around his waist.

"Go in the house." he said in my ear and opening the door. I stood there dumb founded and walked in the house. He was still staring when I turned around and whispered "damn girl". He was probably looking at my ass. I ignored his comment and slammed the door.

"Girl what was that?" Mercedes said shocked.

"Him being stupid like always." We walked upstairs and just chilled in my room. I had weed under my mattress so we smoked that but had to let the windows cause the scent was heavy.

"Girl Mike just texted about this party he throwing tonight. Wanna go?" Mike was Dre's older brother, he was only 18. He fuck with Mercedes even though we only 16.

"Hell yea it ain't shit to do in this house." I said rapping to 2 Chainz 'I luve dem strippers'. Nicki Minaj killed that shit.

"Ayye. Time to twerk a lil sum!" Mercedes said getting up and started twerking. We started getting ready. I wore a tight fitted Blue dress with one shoulder out and some red bottoms. Mercedes wore her Black one like mine but hers had rhinestones on the shoulder and her red bottoms. We was looking hot! But when aren't we doing the damn thing?

Brooklyn---->