Change of plans

Authors P.O.V

It was a cold rainy night in Seoul Korea, the young bunny hybrid was just finishing his last shift at moon view café.

Dressed in his baby blue and pastel pink dress, he wiped down his last table.

The walk to his apartment was uneventful, as usual; just him jumping in muddy puddles.

Inside his apartment was a lot of white, baby blue, pastel yellow, and pink, a few shades of vermillion here and there.

His bedroom was just white with fairy lights hanging on his walls, it smelled like clean linen, with an undercoat of cotton and sweet red wine; the smell was delightful.

The all-white bed sheets and furniture gave the room a clean and neat look, and fairy lights were always set to one color, dark blue.

Walking into the bathroom if you look to your left you see a walk-in shower with an opaque glass door, filled with rows of assorted soaps, the bun took pride in his hygiene.

Along the countertop sat a giant mirror and below the mirror were face washes and other things he would need.

Walking out of the bathroom, to the far right sat a large white vanity, full of moisturizers, body lotion, and assorted perfumes. It was clean like the rest of the room.

His closet consisted of different dresses, skirts, tops, sweaters, panties, boxer shorts (for heats, he hates wearing constricting panties during heats), socks, ect.

This was the mundane life of bunny jungkook, it was almost perfect but almost is sometimes never enough.

Jungkooks P.O.V

I slept until my friend park Jimin rang me, saying something along the lines of "get dressed I'll be there in an hour".

Groaning, I set up slowly not to make myself dizzy, sluggishly treading towards my walk-in closet, grabbing the first outfit I see and making a beeline to the bathroom.

Kim Taehyungs P.O.V.

Walking out of my office was refreshing I get to go home and spend time with my pup, yeontan andIi finally get to sleep as much as I want

Time skip~

"Yeontan~"

I heard the little pitter-patter of his paws hitting the marbled floors and a smile instantly grew on my face.

"Hi my baby, are you ready to play and snuggle all night long?"

In response I got a small excited 'yip!' and that was all I needed to pick my pup and carry him to our bedroom, well that was the plan until I was interrupted by jin hyung saying that I need to talk to more people, and how talking to yeontan doesn't count and that he'll be there in 30 minutes

'I guess I cant cuddles with yeontan today'

I headed into my closet and pick out an outfit

'Here we go'

'This better begood'

...

Welcome to the first chapter of "Seriously"! I hope you liked it for

- lieu