~Chapter 6~

"How could you. We're done I am not going to let you slap me again. Leave my room now.'' Hermione said as tears came out of her brown beautiful eyes .Tom just left without apologizing. Draco ran after him and punched him really hard in his face he almost fainted. "Stop you idiot ,she deserved it." And then Draco lost it. He grabbed him from his t-shirt and said. "You're such a moron." Then Hermione stopped him.

"No he's not worth it. Let him go." Then she looked at Tom and said "And you ..I despise you. Don't you dare touch me again okay?!" Tom tried to answer but then the teacher came and they started running. Draco took Hermione's hand and they found a door saying 'do not enter' they went inside. And they were inside a big Forrest. Hermione started to get nervous but Draco was alright.

"Oh God Draco where are we!?" She asked. "Relax it's just a Forrest." He answered. "Are you ser-" she tried to say but she accidentaly fell to Draco. They were silent for a bit until Hermione tried to stand up but Draco pulled her close. And then he kissed her she kissed him back. As their lips were touched Hermione felt her heart beat faster and her cheeks turned red.

Then someone's voice sounded from the Forrest and they started running . They reached a cliff where there was a lake below. They just heard voices coming down on them again and then Draco grabbed Hermione's hand and jumped in the lake. The voices were from Muggles they glanced at the lake and headed for their village . Draco and Hermione came out of the lake and Hermione took clothes from her pocket for them to wear. "Can you please turn from the other? " Draco looked her deep into her eyes and smiled "Of course " Hermione changed

they started walking towards the door that they came from as long they were walking something in blacks passed in front of them really fast . They didn't understand what that black thing was so they started panic. Hermione took from her pocket her wand she started saying some charms for protection "Protego totalum! " Draco tried the same bit he didn't know the spells.

"Hermione what's that !"He asked "I don't know!" she answered. Then Hermione stopped for a bit and then she started "Expecto Patronum! . DRACO HELP ME!" Draco tried it four times and he made it "Expecto Patronum"he spelled out loud. Then a green dragon appeared in front of him and sucked that black thing . ."That was close" Draco said. Hermione froze for a second and then she took from her pocket a book. "Omg ."she said "The black thing is... Insane!"Draco looked at her and said "And what about that? "
Hermione continued "The insane came from the you know who. I had heard about them and studied them. I wasn't sure but now I am . " Then Draco looked at her with a sad face "so that's mean that we won't go back to Hogwarts?"he asked "Corect! We are going to find the horcruxes"Hermione answered.