Chapter 4: Forest Tale

Start from the beginning

"Wouldn't a pig's heart look different from a human's?" inquired the ender prince.

"Well, I heard human's & pig's sometimes share organ similarities but you'll have to ask

Crowfather" shrugged the blonde avian.

"Anyways, she found out where Snow White was hiding through her magic mirror and decided to kill her, herself. She disguised as a old woman and made a poisoned apple. She made her way to the cottage & waited for the dwarves to leave before approaching Snow. She claimed she was an old woman selling apples & offered Snow one. She accepted since she didn't want to upset the old woman" explained Tommy

"What about the rule of not taking things from strangers?" questioned Ranboo.

"I know right, but lots of fairytales are like that" shrugged Tommy, as he hopped onto a fence of rocks.

"Idiots might I say, but please continue though" ushered Ranboo.

"Well Snow White got choked on the apple & fell to the floor. The evil queen ran away, laughing at herself for successfully killing Snow. When the dwarves arrived back home, they were heartbroken when they found their beloved friend on the floor not breathing. They cried a lot but not for long since they knew who did this. Snow probably talked about the evil queen so the dwarves are going to avenge her by killing the queen. With the help of Snow's animal friends the tiny men found the queen before she was able to get to her castle & chased her off a cliff, which had sharp rocks at the bottom" narrated Tommy, dramatically jumping off the rocks.

"Dang, that's brutal" stared Ranboo, covering his mouth.

"But awesome. Then the dwarves went home and gave Snow White a forest funeral. They placed her in a glass coffin put in a quiet clearing so they could mourn. But then someone emerged from the forest." gestured Tommy.

"Who emerged?" questioned the enderian, getting more wrapped in his friend's storytelling ways.

"An old friend of Snow White, a prince that used to visit the castle who came looking for her. He stumbled upon the forest funeral by accident and was very sad to find his friend dying. The dwarves were protective but the prince told them of a way to possibly awaken her. CPR!!" said Tommy, before yelling his words.

"What?" retorted Ranboo, confused.

"Well the story says it was true love's kiss, but CPR seems more accurate in my version." shrugged Tommy.

"Okay then" said Ranboo.

"So the prince performed CPR on his friend and Snow White woke up and spit the apple piece out. Her eyes fluttered open to be greeted by her old friend. They embraced each other while the dwarves celebrated. The prince invited Snow to live with him at his castle which she accepted & she bid farewell to the dwarves, swearing to visit someday. The prince & Snow left for his kingdom, they got together, got married, & lived happily ever after" wrapped Tommy, as he hopped onto a log over a creek.

"So that's the story of Snow White" stated Tommy, looking over his shoulder to smile at Ranboo.

"I see," nodded the ender prince, looking down at his book.

He skimmed over the ending page and the drawing of the two characters dressed up with words happily ever after written in cursive at the top.

"Tommy, what's marri-age?" asked Ranboo, looking up at the blond avian.

"Marriage? It's a union of two people who deeply care about each other, plus they have a huge party called a wedding" replied Tommy, struggling to gain balance.

"Huh" huffed Ranboo, as he looked down at his book in hand.

It was a weird concept since the story characters, especially the royals, went through alot before declaring marriage with their friends, which was a lot of work to the ender prince. He glanced back to his avian friend, trying to walk across a moss covered log.

"You wanna get married?" he asked.

There was a moment of silence between the two. Then Tommy whipped his head around to face Ranboo.

"Heh?" exclaimed the blonde avian, in shock.

Before Ranboo could respond, the log gave way and Tommy fell into the creek below. The ender prince panicked for a second as he looked over the edge. Luckily, it was deep enough that the blonde didn't get hurt, just soaking wet.

"You good?" he asked.

"Shit, it's cold" sworeTommy, as he climbed onto a nearby rock.

Ranboo laughed as he watched the avian struggle to climb back up to the path. Once he finally reached the path Tommy leaned against a nearby tree, shivering. Ranboo looked at him before unclasping his cape & wrapping around the blonde. The avian boy looks up thankfully before glaring.

"Gee, thanks for helping boob boy" huffed Tommy.

"Sorry, I'm not very good when it comes to aquatic emergencies' ' shrugged Ranboo.

"You didn't answer my question though" he added.

"What question?" inquired Tommy, pulling the cape tightly around his shoulders.

"Wanna get married?" repeated Ranboo.

"Why?" questioned Tommy, turning to face the enderian more.

"Well royals in fairytales go through a lot of work just to find or save friends just to marry them in the end. So since I gave you my cape after you fell into the water, I claim this as my fairytale and you have to marry me" explained Ranboo, fixing his crown.

The blonde avian stared off for a moment, which the ender prince knew was his thinking about it. A short minute passed before Tommy responded.

"Sure, we can get married, but we can't tell anyone yet," said Tommy.

"Oh, but why not?" asked Ranboo.

"We gotta figure out how this marriage thing is gonna work, so we are gonna be fiancés for now" stated Tommy.

"What is that?" questioned Ranboo.

"Fiancés are people who aren't married yet but are going to be," said Tommy.

"So, we are secret fiancés," noted Ranboo.

"Yup, but let's get back to my house, I really need to change before I get sick" replied Tommy, before shivering violently.

"Yeah, I can't have a sick fiancé" declared Ranboo, holding his head upwards.

The blonde avian laughed at the gesture before heading back up the path, with the enderian in tow.