24

Lilo

I walk around the hallway looking for my little brother. I take a left not looking where i was. I then bummed into someone i look up and saw one of the guards of mr smith.

I chuckled nervously and turn around and saw 3 other guards. "This isn't the bathroom is it? Maybe you can show me?" They all look angry at me.

"Take her!" One man said. "Okay guess you will not help me then!" I took out the gun from behind my back and stood in position to fight back.

Sano

We all started attacking the men of mr smith. "Stupid monkey man!" I heard jules yell while killing a guard.

"Monkey man?" I ask her and she shrugged. "Glad that your back by the way." I said to her smiling. "Glad to be back." She said smiling back.

"I'm sorry for what I caused all of you." Jules said while fighting a guy. "No it's fine we all did fucked up shit! It's time we all start over again!" I said back also fighting a guy.

"Are you two seriously talking it out while being on a mission? In the middle of a fight!?" Jimin said killing some guys.

"What? We are women we can multitask!" I said winking at jules. "Oh sano theo is getting away! Go get your revenge!" I look and saw her getting away so i killed the man in front of me and ran after her.

"SANO NO!" I heard jungkook yell but I ignore him and ran away after her.

She was running away while holding her side because of the knife i threw at her. "YOU FUCKING BITCH!" I ran faster then her and pushed her down on the floor.

"GET OF ME!" She tried fighting me but i was stronger then her. "HOW! *slap* FUCKING! *slap* DARE! *slap* YOU! *slap* STEAL! *slap* MY MAN! *slap*" she kept screaming out of pain.

I took her face in my hands and held her tight. "Your dying today!" I said smiling at her. Then she started crying. "Are you fucking kidding me! Your fucking crying! 10 minutes ago you had a big mouth and now!" I took out my knife and put it at her enkels and slowly went up carving in her leg.

"AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" She screamed and I chuckled. "SANO STOP!" I turn my head and saw jungkook looking worried at me. "GO AWAY!" I turn to look at the girl and saw blood coming out of her.

"Sano! Is this what you want!?" I scoffed at him. "Yes duh!" I took my knife and slice her left pols. Blood was coming out of it fast and a lot.

"STOP PLEASE IT HURTS! KOOKIE HELP ME!" She cried out. "Kookie? Are you stupid? He was mine! You took him away from me!" I said slapping her again.

"NO SANO! YOU PUSHED ME AWAY!" I stood up and walk to jungkook. "STOP DEFENDING HER! WOULD YOU EVEN CARE IF I LAY THERE?" I look him sternly in his eyes.

"Do you love her?" I ask letting a tear fall. "No I don't love her! I fucking used her for information! I just want you to stop doing what you will regret!" I scoffed again.

"I regret nothing!" I took the gun out of jungkook's hand and shot her in her leg. "Oops I missed!" I let her scream  for a few seconds but then shot her in her head.

"So annoying!" And i pushed the gun in Jungkook's chest and walked back to the others.

Jules

There were four men standing before me smirking at me. "You four disco balls think you will win against me?" I said with full confident although i'm stressing about it.

"You little brat!" One guy said and ran up to me and I position myself with the knives in my hand. He went for a right punch but I dodge it and stabbed him in his side.

"AAHH FUCK!" The man screams and falls down. I wanted to finish him but his others friends ran up to me and i stood still not knowing what to do.

Then the man that i stabbed down got a bullet inside his head. I look and saw jin behind me with the gun.

"Let's get this over with!" He said winking at me and i smirked back. Jin and i were fighting with the guards like we were one.

I start the fight and he finished it. We were moving as one like we knew what the other was going to do.

The last men jin shot and we all fell down out of exhaustion. "How did we win this?" Hoseok said leaning on his legs. "As a team!" Namjoon said wiping blood of his face.

"What? Did you finished without me? How rude!" Sano walked in smiling and jungkook behind her staring at nowhere.

I chuckled at her "JULES!" I look and saw soobin running at me. "OMG!" I stood up and let him hug me.

"I'm sorry." He whispered in my ear. "What?" Then i felt a sting in my stomach i look down and saw him stabbing my stomach.

I look at soobin with a tear falling from my eye and then i fell down on the ground. "JULES!" Jin yelled and ran to me. He held his hands on my wound to let the blood stop.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" Jin yelled and shot soobin multiple times till he fell down on the ground dead.

"Jin?" He looks at me and let tears fall. "I'm sorry for everything." I said hissing in pain. "No it's fine! I forgave you!" I smile resting my hand on his.

"I love you." I said weakly while feeling myself get tired and then my vision went black.

Lilo

I was pushed against the wall. "Fucking asshole!" I said under my breath. "Didn't your parents told you how to treat woman? Because this is not how you do it you big shithead!" I tried getting away but couldn't.

I have killed a few men but still a few were left that I couldn't kill. "Nice body! You may come of use!" He said smirking and looking at my body up and down.

I rolled my eyes "not again, i'm done with all your stupid hormones! I know i have a good body but only my husband can use this whenever he wants!" I said smirking at him.

"Well sorry to say it my dear but your husband isn't here." I smiled looking at him. "Yes he is! Turn around shithead." He turns around and got punched hard by tae.

Yoongi killed the remaining men. "That took time!" I said clapping my hands and looking at them both angry.

"Why did you come for me?" I ask them and looking at tae. "We saw him to lilo your right. I'm sorry for not believing in you." I look away from him and looking at yoongi waiting for his apology.

"I'm not saying sorry to you! Your still crazy!" Yoongi said looking angry at me. "I know you care about me yoongles!" I said walking to him trying to hug him.

"Get away from me!" He pushed me away and tried getting away from me but i went after him. "Oh come on! Give me a hug yoongles!" I was laughing as i saw him running away like he had seen a ghost.

"God so funny messing with him." I said wiping away fake tears. "Can i get a hug?" Tae said i look at him up and down. "No!" I turn my head away from him.

"Why not?" He walks closer to me. "Because you didn't believe me tae! I thought of all people you would believe me but you didn't!" He looks at me with guilt.

"I'm sorry that's my mistake I shouldn't had doubted you." He let a tear fall. I took his face and let him look at me and wiping the tear away.

"Why are you crying?" He took my hands and kissed it. "Because I'm afraid of losing you." I widen my eyes at him. "What?" He walks closer and gently pushing me against the wall.

"I love you lilo. I have for a while now. You don't have to say it ba-" I caught him off by smashing my lips on his.

I then pull back. "I love you to!" I said serious and then he started laughing. "Why are you laughing?" Now i was getting pissed off.

"I hated you and you hated me for A LONG time and now we both declared our love for each other while we both are covered in blood and we killed a lot of people!" I stare at him like he was crazy.

I slap his arm and walked away to find the others. "Lilo! Wait!" He yelled but I ignored him.