a new you

"You send these idiots that not much look threatening, now she thinks I sent them and try to make hero myself in her eyes" He yelled, messing all his hair.by his voice the people who were getting accused take backward steps from him. Yoongi sigh at it and look at jin who give them glare and smile to him, answering "but isn't that your doing"

Yoongi looks at his face like 'is he serious?' and when he find it that his friend is as idiot as the others.he left them and change into his clothes with adjusting his glasses, wear a wig for his dark hair that is now turn in gray.

He started to go out not speaking to anyone. jin run to him and make him stop "hey, it's still early where are you going and why would you change. Don't you want to make her happy"

Yoongi looks at him seriously and asks "then what do i? I don't know how to make her happy without her saying anything to me. I don't know her hyung, what she likes and want. And you can already see my try goes in wain today when we did that oh so shocking incident".

Jin flinched at his tone, pating his shoulder,he just says" It will be alright ".

Yoongi just say goodbye, taking his leave from there.

He gets home, finds jen doing her work like always, as he step his foot in there. She stops and look at his direction. He nods at her awkwardly, as if she will recognize him as suga.

She says " I serve the food"he looks down, just nodding and get his hands wash.

Silently they eat, only he was. And not wanting for her to finds him familiar and misunderstood things.
Jen was closing and opening her hands too much.
At one point he also notice that and stop eating, looks closely to her. He gets that she want to talk to him.

Excited he held his smile and with blank face ask her "is anything you want to say " She look up at his voice, clearing her throat.she first nod then started talking "I want to ask about a favour "

He looks confused, why she wants favour. She can completely ask him to get anything.

"Favour" He ask, she nod and says "umm, today when i was shopping for veggies" He clear his throat at that making her stop talking. She ask him about does he want some water, he quickly shack his head getting himself it.

"Oh, so what.. what is it" He ask, not want to faint there. Jen looks at his form and then let it slide and say "I saw a poster about this dancing agency, so can I try".
She looks down as she said that. Yoongi's eyes gets wide  , he was feeling so much pride at her talent and did she just ask him something that she like.

What he do now, is this process or she doesn't like living here or or " Umm can I ask ,why you suddenly want to try dance. It's not I am stopping you, okay you can go. And you don't have to ask me about this. Thank you for asking me first. You can do anything you want, I don't bound you and anything, if you like dance or "

She chuckle at his talking nonstop makes him stop from what he was saying, she stops when she find him looking at her. she answer" I like dancing and thought that it will be useful as I have no works here ".

He nod at her smiling and she give him half smile.

Next day yoongi goes to his hyung yelling " Hyung, hyung she ask something to me for the first time ".

Jin yelled at the customer who close his ear , half done he push him out the shop, the customer just curse himself to even going there, yoongi bow to him and apologize.

Jin held him from shoulder shouting loud " Victory, we got small victory "yoongi smiles at that too.

But then they stop and he asks him"now what I do"

Jin thinks and he says"I think, it's good luck that she met suga"yoongi started to protest already knowing where it was going.

"I think you need him now the most, you have to get her close to know everything she likes, dislike like you don't know as her husband. You need to become her friend first" That make some sense to him, he nod and get dress up.

"This is new you" He said to him.

"New me, for how much time" Suga asked.

Jin shrugged his sholder.

At the studio

This hall is full by people, jen  looks at there face, smiling herself. She feel lived for the first time. The stage, the crowd and their making gesture about dances.

She belong here and now she will fully focus on it.

'All of you,Please gather in the center . We will starting with patner that will you find out by this process, look here we will give you chits and if you have same no then you will be patners for this whole 3 months course and in the end we will select two pairs who will compete in national level dance championship' the host say to them. All look happy, nervous. And jen doesn't thought about it. Now is it ok that she have to be with patner.

She really doesn't want to interact with anyone. But time run out when she thought about leaving. And at the same time someone enter that make all the people look at this latecomer.

His low head turn up with a smirk,  gives a wave hello to the dancer on the stage who just smile and look at each other confused.

Some security get in and asks him for not disturbing anyone. He was looking here and there . As jen recognize him, his eyes found her.

She quickly look away, it looks so creepy.

The host goes to him asking if he want to join them. Not knowing anything he nod at them.

As the chits were given to them, jen pray "anyone god but not that gray head "

And suddenly hear a shout,"hey, what is this no 7 about "
Jen want to kill herself.

One person tell him about it and he look at that again thinking "who will be my... " He stop as finding Jen coming to his direction.

He wave at her with a wide smile "hey katty " And she hissed at him for that...

She cross her hands and look at him with a glare "do you know dancing"

To answer her he moves left to right and get bump by person on both sides.

She take a long breath, messaging her head. He give a wink with a✌

💐
New twist are coming, characters will interact more. Tell me which chemistry you like most.
Vote and comment, thank you 🌹