meeting

Seoul
All were rushing here and there, people were working to decorated the principal's daughter wedding and he was also stressed with it but happy because his only daughter who is going to marry very soon and seen her happiness, he didn't want anything, he see her busy with also helping to her own wedding and smile to himself. Then someone talk him to bring back to reality.
"Sir someone is here from dewgu is looking for you, he is at Hall " Said one of worker, he nod to him and go to see the person and his happiness got double.

"Aigoo, yoongiya how are you, wow you come it's so great I am happy to see you after a long time " Said the old man and hug the guy who just bow to him and also got emotional to see his teacher after so long.

"I am also happy sir Kim, and congratulations to your daughter's wedding, I received your mail and I also have some work here so thought met you to, I am sorry I didn't stay much longer" Said yoongi feeling guilty but Mr Kim shack his head and lead him to talk some more, then they met the bride who was busy and not see them coming.

"Jennie, met min yoongi, he is my favorite student in university after I retirement and always get in touch with me and now here giving gratitude to your wedding " Said mister kim, yoongi got embarrassed from this much prise but jennie kindly bow to him and smile.

"I am thankful for that yoongishi, appa always tell me stories about his students and you were top in all of them and I feel great for you coming to my wedding" Said jennie and yoongi got star stuck with how good looking she was and how her talking so  good, indeed she is his teacher's daughter.

This was there only encounter and then jennie have to go to ready when suddenly Mr Kim go out urgently. Yoongi didn't understand what was happening he have to go home back but the environment suddenly got so tense, his attention go to jennie who was smiling before now have a blank expiration.he was going to ask her what happen but then
"Mister Kim"" Sir""uncle"he see jennie's father faint there and all go to hospital quickly. He goes with them and starting get worry of what will happen to him.

All people were worried waiting for Good news for mister Kim and jennie was so lost she didn't responding to anyone then doctor comes out from operation room and said Mr Kim was ok but didn't have much time and he want to talk with jennie.

Jennie quietly go to his room and seeing her father condition one tear left from her eye.

"Jennie, I am sorry, I didn't mange to fulfill my promise of your marriage with taehyung , god is really cruel that he didn't want my daughter happiness " Said Mr Kim and jennie silently listen him and hold his hand, he want her happiness and know that he didn't have much time to himself.

Yoongi was outside worried and keep going back and forth then someone tell him that Mr Kim want to talk with him.

"Yoongi, son I want to talk with you, I know you are very wise man and I only can trust you please agree to marry my daughter, I didn't have much time left " Said mister Kim, his eyes were full from tears, yoongi didn't have no words what to say, he look at jennie who was looking down and hold her father's hand tightly.

With this condition he promise Mr Kim to marry jennie and they signed the papers in front of him, Mr Kim closed his eyes and that was his last time in this world.

Next day yoongi and jennie both silently take the train for dewgu and reached there. Yoongi give glance to her direction but see was always looking down. When the got his home that have only one room and a kitchen, Hall and one store room, he settle her luggage to his room and finally got courage to talk something to her. But also not looking directly to her.

"Uhm you can live here, I can live in another room, if you need anything just tell me and that's it" Said yoongi and scratch his nape. Jennie didn't say anything only bow to him, he got awkward after that and hurry left the room so she didn't have to be uncomfortable with him, and shift his luggage to store room.

With dust and bad smell, he sit one corner and sleep like a small child.

Jennie who was sitting on the bed didn't do anything just hug herself and didn't sleep one time.

Next day yoongi get up with a thud and when he realise what happen his phone call ring and he answer immediately.

"Yah, min yoongi where are you I thought you were coming to my shop but I didn't see you there, you better come today or else " Said other line but yoongi cut him off and see time to go for his work, he get fresh and when he thought to look for jennie, she was on the same position as she set on night.

"Did you need anything" Said yoongi and that's when jennie come to reality that her life was change, she is not living at her house, she turn to him and shack her head. Yoongi didn't know how to get her talk with him but also know what happen to her, and he was patiently waiting to make her talk again because he want to see that smile again when she met him first time.

"I am going to office, so if you need something you can call me my number is on fridge " Said yoongi and jennie just nod again. Yoongi turn and just going to out of house.

"Thank you" Said jennie and only give half smile to him, yoongi know it's not real but got happy that she was now talking again, jennie after say that left the room and yoongi can't stop smiling to himself, he got a crush on his wife and this feel so good to him because it's was his first time and happily go to his old scooter to his office, smiling like an idiot.

😇
Yoonie in our area and sorry if I disappointed taennie but I have another story for them. Please if you like this then vote and comment, thanks❤