Events in my life that I want to share

Thursday July 14: I collapsed and didn't get breakfast. I don't remember going unconscious, but I do remember waking up on the floor of my kitchen... I've been in the hospital for about three hours now. It's 12:18 P.M as I am writing this. I almost collapsed again when I got up from the hospital bed. I'm going to tell my friends about this though. I don't want to worry themselves about me. I missed my online meeting with my diabetic team today too, it was supposed to be at 11:00 A.M.

Over the course of the month I have been thinking about how I'll confess to the person I'm in love with. I have a lot of realistic ways to go about it. 

I'm pretty sure I have ADHD. My mom, stepdad and... my biological father-that I will only refer to as Kyle- all have it.

A nurse said that I might have Anxiety, ADHD, and BPD. It's not clinically diagnosed though.<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Friday July 15: I'm out of the hospital now! I had to stay there for seven hours and the only good I got was two pieces of cheese. I have a call with my T1D team today as well.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

A month ago in July 20something: I started dating my 'crush.' I've lost track of what day month and time it is.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Tuesday September 6: Shit wack. I'm going to school tomorrow and there's only three tolerable people. My best friend M, my partner K, and my close friend B. Everyone else can go suck the dirtiest ass in existence. Oh yeah, I was also recently diagnosed with severe anxiety and severe depression. So, if that helps explain some of my behaviours on here then at least there's a reason for it.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Sunday, October 30th: AAAAHHHHHJSJSHSHJSJS IM GETING A BINDER SONO I CANT WAIT OJ I HAS MY FORU MOTH ANNIVERSARY AHHHHHHHSHJDKSJDJDJHDHDGYSJKS NED SEE THEN NOW 

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>