After Suhyeok rushed over and restrained Cheongsan, Areum grabbed Onjo and Namra's hands and led the rest of the female students over the side of the truck before the zombies managed to see them.

"Stop it! Let go of me. Get the fuck of me!" Cheongsan yelled as he roughly trashed against Suhyeok's hold, trying to break free from his friend's strong grasp. Onjo then came to help Suhyeok restraining the raging boy from shoving and punching his friends.

"Mom!" He sobbed in complete pain, making Wujin and Joonyeong stop beating the zombie before they looked over at the crying boy, finally aware of who the female zombie was to Cheongsan.

The rest of the students then watched as Cheongsan slowly fell on the wet ground, crying over his mom, who was snarling on the ground at the sight of them. Both Suhyeok and Areum stared at Cheongsan's mom with sympathy as the sound of thunder rumbled through the dark sky. With the occurrence of the loud thunder, the beauty winced in pain as she held onto her right ear in pain.

Through the corner of her eyes, Hyeryeong could see Areum was winced in pain and the short haired girl gently patted her hand on the beauty's shoulder as a comfort. Hyeryeong no longer afraid of Areum after the beauty saved them from the school bully as well as after hearing her story.

Seconds passed by as Cheongsan continued to mourn over his mom until both Areum and Namra could hear the loud growling and snarling coming from the nearby zombies. The two intelligent duo then turned their whole attention to look behind them and spotted several of the zombies were starting to come over in their direction.

"Hurry. Let's go." Areum uttered before grasping Hyeryeong's arm and motioning the short haired girl to start running. Through the corner of her eyes, the beauty could also see that Namra was also holding Jimin's arm and told her to run.

"Let's go. Run!" Suhyeok instructed when he saw the frantic expression on both Areum and Namra's after seeing the increasing number of zombies coming in their direction.

"Hey, let's go. Hurry up." Wujin urged as he dragged Joonyeong away from the zombie on the wet ground.

Once they were told to run, the four female students then started to run with the rest of the male students ahead of them. However, for one of the female students, Areum stopped running as she waited for Suhyeok, Onjo and Cheongsan. The black haired girl then watched as Onjo tried to comfort her childhood friend.

"Cheongsan, let's go." Onjo uttered to the boy. However, the boy just ignored the girl as he continued to stare at his mom.

"Pull yourself together, man!" Suhyeok shouted as he shook his close friend by his shoulder.

From where she was waiting for the three of them, Areum could see the zombie that was once a loving mom almost standing on its feet and the beauty could hear the rapid footsteps of the zombies coming their way.

"Guys. We need to go now. More are coming their way to us." Areum mentioned with worry.

Areum watched as Suhyeok and Onjo pulled the devastated boy up from the wet ground and helped him run along with them. The black haired girl then began to run ahead of them but with the occurrence of the rumbling thunder in the sky, Areum stopped on her track and groaned in pain when she felt the sting on her ears.

Seeing the girl he likes stopped on her track due to the pain in her ears, Suhyeok quickly left Cheongsan's side and went to Areum. The tall boy then wrapped his arm around her waist while his other hand went to grasp her forearm as he ushered the beauty forward with the zombies trailing behind them. The pair were slightly behind Onjo and Cheongsan when Suhyeok noticed his close friend turned his head for the last time and watched his mom.