Chapter 34 : Again

Start from the beginning

"U-uhh..."Porsche smiled awkwardly towards the doctor.

"He won't be needing that anymore. Just give him some medicine and topical pills."I said in irritation, turning my gaze back to Porsche who gave me a perturbed look.

"What?"I whispered.I see you giving the doctor a good look, and I won't let that hobo touch any inch of you!

"Stop it, Kinn."Porsche mouthed.

"What?" I replied.Porsche only sighed, and focused back again on the doctor.

"Where's mine?"

"So this set of pills is yours Thankhun and this is yours."The doctor handed it to 'Khun and was about to hand Porsche's pills but I snatched it away from the doctor's hands.

"What's up with you? Wanna get your head checked too?" Porsche said in annoyance.

I only grinned in reply, and he was about to pounce on me but the doctor bid his goodbye. Halting Porsche's gesture.

"If there's nothing else, I'd like to—"

"You're going already? Aren't you staying for dinner first?"Thankhun quickly got up on the sofa and spoke to the doctor who was packing everything in his bag again.

"Thank you, but I still have work to do."said the doctor and was about to get up.

My bastard brother frowned but something might have popped into his head again and stopped the leaving doctor.

"Oh, Doctor! I would like you to see my other brother. He's sick too, lying in his room."'Khun hurriedly stood up and clung on the guy's arm like a fucking sloth.

God! I wanna call my Dad and let him see this bastard's façade.

"By the way, where's my brother?" Porsche turned to look at me.

"I'll take you to him."I replied and gestured for one of my men to guide us.

"This way."The watcher led the way, and all of us followed.

"Where are we going?"Porsche suddenly muttered, and I could only hope that he wouldn't kill me once he knew that my brother and his are... God, my head hurts.

"In... Kim's room."I slowly told Porsche.

Damn! He'll definitely kill me for sure. Porsche was silent for a moment, and I was ready to receive an earful but oddly enough, he only nodded. Not a single rant or question came out.

Was that it? I took a hold of Porsche's arm to support him while we made our way to Kim's room. And my bastard old brother was like a galloping horse, who couldn't stop wiggling unlike what he was moments ago.

Knock! Knock!

We all stood in front of Kim's room for a while. Shortly after, my younger brother emerged from his slumber and opened the door.

"What?"He asked. Half-awake while scratching his eyes to let them adjust from thelight. Damn! this bastard really got things easy. The main house was in chaos and this little bastard just went around sleeping like there's no tomorrow.

"I took the doctor to check my dearest brother. How is he?" Thankhun tilted his head, peeking into the dimly lit room.

"H-huh? Check him? I already took Ché to—"Kim didn't even get to finish his statement when my older brother covered his mouth.

"He must be in pain huh? Sleeping like that. Please, doctor, check himup."Khun pushed Kim's head out of the way and guided the doctor towards Ché.He turned on the lights and immediately, Porsche's brother put up a protest."Why the hell did you turn the lights on!?"Porsché snapped, covering his eyes from the sudden light.Kim gave me a look, mouthing why the hell Thankhun was in the room.