Chapter 1

Edit: watch the latest 2 kids room of bangchan x changbin and felix x changbin to understand some references.

Hyunjin got back to the dorm after long hours of practicing. He grabbed a bottle of water and sat down on the sofa. Next to him, Bang Chan was excitedly texting someone.

 Hyunjin smirked a bit and asked "Hyung why are you looking at your phone like you're in love?"

"Hyung why are you looking at your phone like you're in love?"

Bang chan looked at hyunjin with shocked eyes and said "no no noo it's not like that. It's just I got in touch with an old friend after a long time. We sort of lost contact when I moved to Korea which was maaaany years ago so.."

"Ohhh wow that's nice. What's he like?" Hyunjin continued the conversation

"Well SHE's still just the same as before. She was always pretty sweet and kind. I'm glad we're taking again."

"So it is a girl. Hmm....waaait, did you tell her that you're a kpop idol? or does she already know?" Hyunjin got curious.

"Nope. Not a single clue. We were friends when we were 10 year olds and she only knew my Christian name, Chris. So I doubt it." Chan smiled to himself

Hyunjin chucked a bit and replied "She's gonnabe so shocked. I wonder how she'll react. What's her name?"
"Y/N"
"That doesn't sound Korean or Christian." Hyunjin stated. "Yeah I know. She's from India. But her parents moved to Australia. I used to have a lot of Indian friends in Australia. I feel so nostalgic now that I'm talking to her after a looong time."

"Oh wow hyung, you have friends from all over the world. I wish I was like you." Hyunjin smiled.

"You want to see her pic?"
"Yeah sure."
They waited for y/n's selfie to upload.
After 5 minutes, bang chan rolled his eyes and said "The wi-fi is always so slow. I guess I'll have to show once the pic loads.." Chan sighed.

"Ahh it's okay don't worry. I can see the pic later. I'm sure she's pretty. Happy for you" Hyunjin replied in a teasing manner. Before Chan could reply, Hyunjin went off into his room with his bottle of water.

"I don't even know how she looks. Come on Hyunjin." Chan whined to himself but was still curious about how you've been and what you've been up to.

A new message popped up

Y/N: Am I so ugly that you won't even respond to my messages anymore? T^T

Chan: NOOOOO! it's the damn Wi-Fi. Your pic won't load. Wait...for the time being I'll send you my selfie and you can reply.

Y/N: will your WiFi let you send pics if the connection is so poor?

Chan sent the pic and the downloading circle kept on revolving.

Chan: I guess not :( we'll see each later I suppose.
Y/N: hmm okay. anyways how have u been? what's it like in Korea?

Chan thought for a minute before replying