"Yes, Wren?"

"If Tony ever tries to take all of the infinity stones in an epic battle against Thanos and his space army, please like...I don't know, detach the glove on his hand or something? Tell him to fly away or something and get it to Captain Marvel?"

"I'm not sure I can act against the commands of the Boss when in the heat of battle Ma'am," she said, sounding amused.

"Yeah I know," you sighed, "Just some food for thought if you ever wanna take matters into your own hands."

"I'll be sure to consider it," she said in the same tone.

"Where is he right now? I want to talk to him," you said, making up your mind that you should give him some specifics about Infinity War and Endgame. So if things ever start playing out the same then he can spot it right away. What good that would do him was anyone's guess, but you had to get it out of your system.

"Where he always is when he's here."

"Thanks," you said, heading out of the room.

True to Friday's word, you found Tony in his lab.

"Shouldn't you be off doing Tony Stark stuff? You've been spending a lot of time in the compound lately," you said, dancing through holographic displays and schematics that filled the air. It was always the coolest sight, and one you hadn't quite gotten used to.

"You know you can walk through them?" he asked as you ducked under one and grabbed a seat in an open chair.

"Still so weird," you answered, reaching your hand out to swipe through a suit image on your right.

"You and Cap," he muttered, tinkering with something in his hand.

"What's that?"

"This," he said, finishing his last touch on the device and standing upright, "Is what I've been spending a lot of time here for."

"You have your own lab at your place, right?"

"Yeah, but I wanted to do it here."

"You're keeping it from Pepper aren't you?"

He gave you a look.

"Fine, know-it-all, I'm keeping it from Pepper."

"So what is it that's so secretive?" you smiled.

"With the surgery and all, you know I don't need this," he tapped the arc reactor on his chest, "Pepper knows we have one last big fight in us, but that doesn't mean she's fond of my continued heroic efforts."

"She knows you definitely can't retire until Thanos, right?"

"Yeah, she does. But I still try to keep hero stuff on the sideline for her sake. Besides...you know me as well as she does. You know I never want to stop. Even if Thanos weren't coming, I'm not so sure I'd have been able to give it up just yet."

"So what's this got to do with what's in your hand?"

"Right," he said, stepping back a bit from the table while holding the trinket in the palm of his hand. Whatever it was, it was small enough that you couldn't make it out.

"Friday. Let it fly."

From the palm of his hand grew the red and gold armor, slowly forming it's way around him in a sleek fashion. Soon he stood in his full suit. The one from Infinity War.

"Wow," you said, standing to get a better look at the epic display.

"You like it?" he asked, helmet retracting completely, "Nanotech. Pretty cool right?"