MFL Extra | Morning Pie *

Start from the beginning

By the time he spreads your thighs apart and smiles up at you, you hurl him up by the armpits and kiss the fuck out of his mouth. You wipe the slickness from his face, then straighten up against the headboard and stay turned to him, both sitting on the mattress, you in a t-shirt, Tom in his sleeping joggers, all the muscles of his chest on display. You grope them with erratic moves, going downward until you pull out his hard cock to hold it between his legs.

You break the kiss with a sharp inhale. "Handy, or should I sit on it?"

"Fuck," he moans into your lips, sucking on them a little more. "I don't think I can survive another— fuck."

"Let's see if you can survive another, shall we," you say with a grin so vicious it splits your face into three.

Crawling onto Tom's lap, you press your crotch over his and sway and rub over him until his head tilts back and you can kiss his neck, nipping it in several different spots. His hands lost on your back, soft short moans coming out of him as you peck and nip and lick every patch of skin you can find. Little by little, Tom distracted by your actions, you get up on your knees and grab his cock, holding it upright before you sink onto it and let gravity pull you down as he gasps.

Tom throws his head back again and whines, "Yeah, fuck, I can take this," his mouth open around yours letting out a string of needy breaths. You shudder at their hotness, scrambling back to support both hands on his legs, rutting against him as much as you can, riding him hard, your back bent backwards, driving yourself crazy from the angle that has his cock brushing against your spot from the get go.

"You're so fucking hot," he moans, both of his hands grabbing your waist to drive you up and down his dick at the speed he wants. You're on top today, so there's no way you're going to let him take control. Fuck that.

So you push his shoulders until he's lying on the bed, whole body stretched over the unruly sheets. One hand on his belly, the other behind you, you spread your legs as wide as you can and give him a perfect view of your cunt swallowing his cock. You change the angle so you can prop both feet on the mattress, wanting to use them to keep yourself upright. It'll be easier to move then. Until you do, you sit still on his lap and watch Tom go fucking crazy from the lack of friction, having nothing but the clench of your walls to satisfy him.

"Please you have to fucking move," he begs, and you could listen to his desperation on loop for the rest of your life. It crawls pleasure and need all over your own skin.

Once you're ready, feet on the bed and a hand on his stomach, you drag your hips up and then down, slowly at first, gaining speed with every guttural moan he emits. Your legs are spread open and his eyes never leave your middles, enthralled by the stretch of your lips around his hard length. You gasp a little at the burn and fullness of it, this angle a little foreign since it's been so long since you've been on top like this. It's uncomfortable, the muscles on your legs whining from the effort, but it's totally worth it just so you can see his face.

It's contorted in absolute bliss, growing spots of red on his cheeks just under where his lashes rest on them. He's beautiful and sensual, the twinkle of the sweat starting to pool on his collarbones. You want to lick it off of him, just so you can be closer to him, but now it's not the time.

Another idea hits you instead. You force your hips down and roll them around, Tom whining under you and grasping both hands around your ass, trying to make you move. "Faster, move, c'mon, baby girl, ride my fucking cock."

"I'm on it, relax, champ," you taunt him, leaning over him and catching his mouth, but what follows is so much more than just a kiss. It's tongue and teeth and hot breath, it's Tom trying to hold your face against his, then once more trying to get your hips to move over his cock. Anything to seek the grand pleasure you so badly want him to achieve.