𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 10. | 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.

Começar do início

I sighed, quickly leaving the elevator before it closed.

Upon leaving the dormitory, I noticed Light up ahead, he was talking to a group of girls. I haven't seen them before.

They were laughing and talking, so early in the morning as well.

However light saw me and said his goodbyes before coming over to me and walking along side me.

"Good Morning Ayanokouji." He greeted me.

"Good Morning." I greeted him back. "Who were those girls?"

"Oh, they were some second years who asked me for my number, haha." He laughed awkwardly. Second years huh? And he said I was popular with the ladies.

We made small talk as we made our way to school. I pondered on why Kyoko wanted to suddenly talk to me.

The day went by at a smooth pace.

Nothing really happened, regular day I guess.

It was... nice.

Nice to finally have a normal day, as a normal high school student.

Away from That Man, and the white room.

I remembered I had a destination however.

I was still sat in my seat, listening to Yuuji and Light talk about what the seniors are like. Seems Yuuji has also been asked out by some older girls.

"Hey Kiyotaka. How come you're just sitting here." Miyuki approached me and asked curiously with her hands behind her back.

"Oh, I'm just listening to everyone else speak. I'm not exactly the best at small talk."  I remembered I sucked at it with Light this morning.

"You shouldn't hide yourself, I think you're a great talker." She flashed me a sweet smile. Really does make one feel reassured.

"Thank you Miyuki." I thanked her. I checked the time, guess I should get going.

"I'm gonna head back to my dorm quickly. I have some things to do." I said to everyone still in the class. That being, all of the guys minus Sora, and all of the girls minus Kurumi, Shiro and Stella, and of course Kyoko. Only girls here were Benkei and Miyuki. Sora and Shiro were probably together somewhere, Kurumi I had no clue, Stella, probably by herself in her dorm because she doesn't think we're worth her time or something.

"Take care Ayanokouji." Light said to me. Lelouch and Yuuji waved goodbye to me, and Yusa raised his fist towards me from his seat.

Hm? Oh a fist pump. Right.

I fist pumped him back.

That felt nice.

"Where are you going?" Benkei rose from her sleep, if she even was sleeping. "I have some stuff I need to take care of in my dorm room."

She looked at me suspiciously. "All right."

"See you tomorrow, Kiyotaka." Miyuki said goodbye to me, and so did I.

I decided to head straight to my dorm to drop my bag off first, after that, I would head to Kyoko's dorm. She messaged me the room number privately. Everyone in the group chat shared their contact information the day it was created, besides Stella.

Shortly after I left, I got to my dorm room and dropped my bag off.

I made my way down a few floors to Kyoko's room. It was pretty close to the elevator here.

When I arrived, I rang her doorbell and waited.

It didn't take long for her to appear, she was still in her school uniform it seems.