Hurriedly, I took a pen from my desk. I sat down in my chair and began to journal the things that happened before I died. I included the date of that mission, the day and any other related information. The team I was with, the location, the objective, the gadgets that I had on me and the opponent we were facing.

If this really was the past and that everything is going to go exactly like how I experienced it then there's no doubt that that terrible mission will happen again.

These details are the key to what I'm going to do next and I need to come up with a way to prepare for the worst. I need a strategy, a 4 year plan and it all needs to be made as soon as possible.

I can't risk forgetting everything, any memory I have of the future is essential and losing any of it will lead to my second downfall, one that could be worse than the last.

But I feel like it's not enough.

Looking over my notes and my rushed handwriting, none of it felt enough. None of it explained how I got there, none of it explained why I ended that way.

There has to be more.

There has to be more about what's going to happen!

I need answers.

The pen in my hand began to shake vigorously and without realising, I was trembling tremendously. I put the pen down on the table and sighed to myself tiredly.

Maybe the answer wasn't in that mission alone. Maybe I had to go even deeper, to the root of the situation. There had to be something in the past that caused this to happen and the only way to find it is to document it.

I flipped to the next page of my notebook and picked up the pen again as I continued writing. This time, I went backwards, rewinding the events to the days before it. I tried to fill the pages as much as I could, keeping the ones I found worthy while others were ripped out and tossed aside.

I kept this rhythm going as seamlessly as possible but I know there were things I had left out in my writing. Moments I had forgotten. Events I didn't want to remember. Occurrences that I felt were right but seemed misplaced or that I remembered them wrongly.

But I tried my best to write it all even if I didn't want to. I just had to. I needed to.

Soon, my writing hand was burning while the other gripped the desk. They both started to feel numb and I could feel my body yelling at me to stop.

But I know I have to keep going.

I need to keep going!

Third Person's POV:

Hours have passed since the shocking revelation from this morning. Dr. Ghazali had just finished a long day at work and returned to his home late in the night as he usually does. When he entered the house, he was shocked to find it in such a mess.

"Ish.. What happened to the house?" He scratched his head in frustration, setting down his briefcase beside the couch as he closed the slide door behind him.

Knowing who was behind this already, he called out to the young boy upstairs. "Ali! If you're still awake, come downstairs this instant!"

Ali exhausted himself so much on the issue he was dealing with that he didn't hear the sound of a car coming into the driveway. In fact, he was so stunned to hear his father's voice that it made him drop all the tossed out notes he's been collecting off the floor.

Disoriented, he dropped all the crumpled up paper balls and made his way downstairs. The boy went into the living room and froze in his spot.

Seeing his dad for the first time, he stood there speechlessly. Immediately his mind raced to the last of his moments, where he wondered how his dad would have felt if and when he found out the boy had died.