Chapter 3 - Is this Naruto?

A week has passed since the final exams and Naruto is on his way to the Academy to be officially assigned to the team led by Jonin. At the moment he was wearing what he would call proper ninja clothes. That being black shoes, black ANBU style pants, he had one weapon pouch on each leg, in one there were senbon, some with paralyzing poison, and some with fatal, in the second there were kunai. Of course, each pouch also contained storage seals, which kept the same tools with supply so large that Naruto did not know whether it was physically possible to get rid of them all during the mission, even S rank. 

He also had three pouches bags on his belt, in one of them were exploding, smoke, flash and smoke-flash tags, in the other all kinds of medical equipment, in the last there were his sealing supplies, storage seals and Naruto’s fuinjutsu creations of course, it all fit in with fuinjutsu. Naruto was also wearing a gray long-sleeved t-shirt rolled up to his elbows with the Uzumaki clan emblem on his back, under which he wore a fishnet shirt, this showed his rather developed muscular figure relatively well. 

He had a pair of gray fingerless gloves on his hands, with a metal plate on top, in the middle of the palm part of both gloves he has a storage seal in which there is an insane amounts of shuriken and senbon without poisons (it dependent on how much chakra you put into the seals, if you put little you get senbon, if you put more you get shuriken). On his left wrist he had a seal that held his 25.6 inch (65 cm) long standart looking Ninjato made from chakra conducting metal, it was slightly longer than ninjato should be (it is this way because his mothers ninjato is the same length, her ninjato was custom made by her, and this was also made by her along with half a dozen others, they were made just in case or if Naruto wanted to learn kenjutsu, Naruto found them in his parents armory), Naruto was also planning to learn to use 2nd ninjato in his left hand for dual wielding. 

On his right wrist he had a seal where he kept his bo-staff, which was also made from chakra conductive metal. The reason for this setup is that Naruto holds the sword in his right hand which is his dominant hand, so he needs access to the sword as quickly as possible. While the bo-staff does not have this problem due to the fact that he holds it in both hands. On his forehead, he wore his Hitai-ate with a leaf insignia. 

According to Naruto, this was the way a serious ninja should dress. According to the younger part of the female population, it made Naruto extremely "hot" and sexy or something like that. He also undid his henge now showing his full height of 160 cm and red tips of his hair. Over the past week, he was finally able to extract water from the thin air with similar efficiency as 2nd Hokage - Tobirama Senju, and now he has focused in improving his version of hiraishin, reducing the number of hand signs for his jutsu and tried to make them with one handed hand signs or without them. 

He also met the grandson of the 'old man' Hokage, his name is Konohamaru and Naruto met him in Hokage's office when he went to take a photo for his ninja license. Konohamaru tried to attack Hokage with a wooden shuriken, which he did not manage to throw because he tripped over his scarf and fell to the ground. Naruto just looked at him for a moment, then looked at Hokage, who quickly explained that the boy was his grandson Konohamaru, Naruto just nodded and left. After leaving, Konohamaru decided to chase him, Naruto discovered him and instantly interrogated him. 

Konohamaru told him that he wanted Naruto to train him, the blonde told him to follow him, and secretly substituted a shadow clone while walking, while he went to train, the clone went to help Konohamaru with training. He taught him his Oiroke no jutsu to keep the facade of an idiot, because it is not yet time to admit his true colors. 

But now that day has come, well not entirely because he does not plan to reveal all his abilities to the public until the Chunin exams, which take place in about 6 months, but he definitely plans to show what he really is capable of. Naruto came into the class, surprisingly 1st of all the graduates, but he doesn't worry about it and goes to sit in his usual place, here he draws his notebook plans for a new seal. This one should be able to convert pure chakra to any elemental chakra, so far he has a seal that converts elemental chakra to another element's chakra, this is just the next level.