Ryuka took the medal from around her neck and put it inside her bag the second she had gathered her things. She was standing inside Recovery Girl's office now, taking a moment to once again stare at the ground.

"Congratulations." She heard a dark voice from behind her. Ryuka closed her eyes for a second, taking a short breath before putting on a slight smile and turning around.

"Well, Congratulations to you too, Todoroki-kun." She said, showing him a short closed eyes smile.

Todorokis eyes shifted around as soon as she opened her eyes again. Ryuka of course recognised that immediately.

She also moved her head, not wanting to give Todoroki the opportunity to look away. She simply moved her head into the direction Todoroki shifted his eyes to.

Ryuka cracked a genuine laugh. "I can do this all day."

Todoroki only averted his eyes to the ground, scratching the back of his head shyly. "...sorry, it's not purposefully."

"What is it with you and apologising?" She asked, raising an amused eyebrow at the boy. She bent down a bit, trying to take a look at his eyes that were still looking at the ground.

"Actually...I told you I would never apologise for trying to win, but... I do feel kinda bad for all that happened in our fight. And there's nothing wrong with worrying about a friend, no? So how are you Todoroki? Is everything okay?" She asked the boy, making him look up, and immediately catch her blue eyes staring at him.

He instinctively took a step back, just now seeing how close they were standing, a small blush crawling up his neck. "I'm... a little confused maybe, with everything that was going on today."

Ryuka only hummed softly, indicating that she understood what he said. "Then let's go to class now, okay Todoroki?" She asked, taking her bag and starting to walk past the boy to the exit.

"Shoto." He said, making her turn around to him again. "You once asked me if you could call me Shoto, you said we were f-friends." His eyes widened, did he just stutter?

But he didn't need to say anything more, because Ryuka already understood what he was trying to say. She stepped closer to him once more, reaching her hand out for him to shake, he took it hesitantly.

"Pleasure, Shoto." She told him with a smile, shaking his hand. Todoroki felt nervous with her calling him by his first name.

He took all his courage and looked her directly into her eyes, these eyes that made him so nervous every time he looked into them directly.

"Yeah, Ry-Ryuka." He said, now his face was completely red. There it was again, the stutter!

Ryuka only smiled more at that, now bringing her second hand to both their hands and surrounding Todoroki's hand with her two hands.

Todoroki could still feel the warmth of her hands through the bandages covering them. His blush only intensified.

The boy was staring at Ryuka's eyes with an unreadable expression on his face, it was like he couldn't bring himself to look away.

His mouth slowly formed into a little smile as he watched her talk about something.

He had problems listening to her, being too distracted by her eyes and her hands engulfing his own.

"...don't stare into my eyes with that dreamy look for too long, Shoto, or else you'll fall in love." Ryuka said jokingly, cracking a grin at the boy.

"...Would that be so awful?" He thought. But Todoroki paid no mind to her tease, his little smile remaining on his lips even when she let go of his hand and told him to go find the others.