A Little Gift

Here I was once again laying in bed 2 months after the incident I've been crying and weeping tossing and turning every single night sometimes I even cry myself to sleep I've looked at selfies that me and hiro took every time I look at him I feel like I'm free and can fly I always run my finger down he's face and smile but I'd never actually do that on him since I'm pretty shy but I try not to be I wish that he did love me I've started to eat and drink some more but it doesn't feel the same without hiro since we get takeaways and eat them at the luck cat cafe at 12 at night it's always fun with hiro then suddenly I hear a familiar voice surprise was the word I shot up and looked around sharply then I see a fuzzy figure I rubbed my eyes carefully and then suddenly I realised it was hiro I sprang out of bed swiftly into his arms I tightly gripped his waist and hugged him but then I realised what happened last time I let go calmly and backed away and said hi in a causal voice from behind him came a box of chocolates and some carefully rapped flowers I said thank you he said I thought you lost you appetite so I bought chocolate you like chocolate right? I giggled and said yes excitedly he apologised for what he had done I went straight up to him and said its ok I promise ill never let you go again hiro.