SS 2- Dinner of Old Friends

Start from the beginning

We both sat down

We both sat down. I guess looking at my curious gaze at the food Asuna answered

Asuna: "It's Teriyaki Salmon with Soba Noodles. I am not that good though. I hope you like it."

Her angelic smile with the heavenly food I was looking at made me think 'Are you sure I am not in heaven ?'. This is absolute bliss.

Kiyotaka: "Asuna the smell is mouth watering and I am looking forward to trying it."

3rd Person Pov

Both: "Itadakimasu"

As soon as Ayanokouji took a bite of salmon with some noodles his eyes were wide open and he took some time processing the food in his mouth . On the other side of the table Asuna was anxiously waiting for his reaction to her cooking. Hence when she saw Ayanokouji's reaction she held breathe waiting for him to speak.

Ayanokouji stopped eating as he finished tasting the food.

Kiyotaka: "Wow. I have to say one thing, Asuna. 'This is without a doubt the most luscious dish I have ever had the privilege of experiencing'."

Asuna's face lit up.

Asuna: "For real ? You aren't joking right ? Like the last time you tasted my hand cooked food ?"

Kiyotaka: "Haha. No no this is my genuine praise for the chief. Although that time you messed up the Pumpkin soup somehow, this time it's not the same case at all. For real I can feel this dish is prepared with great care and attention to details. The presentation and taste both are perfect."

Ayanokouji applauded for Asuna which made her cheerful and it can be seen she was blushing too.

Asuna: "Thank god you liked it . I spent a lot of time in cooking classes yk."

Kiyotaka: "Ah, that's the secret of you improving so much. All the time was well-spent, it seems."

They both continued their meal. Reminiscing their important moments in their childhood, laughing , enjoying the food.

After finishing up the food.

Both: "Gochisousama (Thanks for the meal)"

Kiyotaka: "I will help you in cleaning."

Asuna: "No , it's fine, I can do it."

Kiyotaka: "You gave me such a treat. I can't just let you do everything."

Asuna: "Fine. How sweet of you."

They both cleaned up the table and washed the dishes quickly so that they could spend some time chatting.

Asuna sat on the bed and Ayanokouji on a chair close to the bed facing her.

Kiyotaka: "Thanks for the delicious food Asuna. You made my day."

Asuna: "Why are you talking like this was your last chance to eat my hand cooked food. If you want I can cook for you another time."

Kiyotaka: "Really ? That's awesome. I really want to eat your hand cooked food everyday if possible."

Both Asuna and Kiyotaka looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds.

Asuna: "Alrighty then I will make bento for both of us. You don't mind, do you ?"

Kiyotaka gave a cheerful smile and out of excitement came forward and held Asuna's hand which left Asuna baffled.

Kiyotaka: "Yes Yes I don't mind at all. Are you sure, you are fine with making bento for me ? I will join you in shopping for ingredients."

Asuna was staring at her crush, acting cheerful and acting like a cute child. She wanted to be the only one to witness this side of Kiyotaka.

Asuna: "Sure. I will be happy to make bento for you."

Both were so much into spending time with each other after a long time that they didn't notice it was already 8.30 pm.

As soon as both got hold of the time they knew they had to part ways for today. Ayanokouji carefully got out of the room so as to not get noticed by anyone.

(He was in a girl's dormitory room no. 603 which is on the 6th floor and boy's rooms are from first to 5th floor and Ayanokouji's room no. Is 401 on 4th floor)

Asuna Pov

Only if we could spend more time like this everyday. But as long as he is in front of me I am happy.

Ayanokouji Pov

After a long time, spending time with Asuna was satisfying. I wish to be even closer to her than before.

Author's Note

That's all I could do to explain this wholesome moment. I am not good enough to write better than this now. Hope you guys liked it.

Peace

Published - 08/05/22

Wordcount-  1151