reece rylan ➴

╔═══➴.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗
chapter three || aurelia's pov
╚═══➴.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

"reece rylan. he's got scruffy brown hair that looks sort of blonde; dirty blonde that is. he's got these nice hazel eyes that radiate comfort. i think he's got an amazing personality. if you ask me, i'd say he's extremely pretty. he's also got this practically perfect jawline-"

hayden wakes up in a sweat. apparently, she has no memory of the previous few hours. maybe it was the force of the punch, maybe the shooting of a gun. something happened, and we don't remember any of it.

╔═══➴.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗
POV SWITCH || hayden's pov
╚═══➴.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

i wake up on someone's couch. i have no memory of what had happened and apparently, neither does aurelia. the room we are in is somewhat closed in. she's sitting on a chair next to a desk and i'm laying on the couch.

"hey, kiddo. do you remember what you were talking about in your dream?"

"no...? should i?"

she sighs and shakes her head.

coffee boy comes out of nowhere and hands me a cup of hot chocolate and an apple juice for aurelia. 

"do either of you have memory of last night?" we both shake our heads. "that's what i expected. let's start from the beginning then?"

last night || in front of chris's house.

"AURELIA? WHY ARE YOU HUGGING MY GIRLFRIEND?"

"what? chris logan's your boyfriend? how did i not know that?"

i hear yelling from outside of my house. the neighbors i presume.

"yes, you idiot. why are you here with her? i told her to come alone didn't i?"

"tell me why she was bringing birth control."

"why do you need to know? it's none of your business."

"SHES PRACTICALLY MY CHILD YOU BASTARD."

"I'M HER BOYFRIEND."

they were yelling rather loudly. i decide to check up on them. i see three people; one unconscious- coffee girl, the girl holding her- aurelia, and a boy who looks rather interesting.

"what's happening here? is she okay?" i motion to hayden.

"no. take her to your house, ry."

i nod and start walking. the boy walks in front of me and grabs onto my arm.

"where are you taking my girlfriend?"

"my house, dimwit. you guys seem busy. i'll leave you to it."

he continues to yell at me. i continue walking away.

present day.

"so i don't know what they were arguing about but it seems like chris gave you something that made you forget last night. drink water later. you should probably stay here by the way. he's been pounding on the door to get you back the whole day."

i hear pounding at the door along with faint yelling.

"let me in. i know she's in there, asshole."

"CHRIS! DON'T CALL HIM THAT."

"whatever."

"let him in, coffee boy."

chris barges through the door and drags me out.

an: sorry this sucks idk what this chapter is. i swear it gets worse later <3 i'll try better in a week or so. i'm on a writers block rn sorry this is all i have.