Chapter Twenty-Six

Start from the beginning

Carnage could see the plea though the human's eyes. A silent plea of "please....yes." He grinned wider and leaned in even closer.

"Good boy..."

Carnage kissed him. Oh, my god, Carnage was kissing him.

Cletus didn't know what to do for a few seconds, he was in shock. He could feel the "lips" Carnage had made pressing against his eagerly, moving quicker and quicker as time went on. It didn't feel weird at all, in fact it felt like a human was kissing him.

He could work with this.

When he finally came back to himself, he finally realized he should be returning the affection. So he did.

Carnage hummed in approval and deepened it furthur, pressing up against Cletus possessively. Cletus made a small noise in the back of his throat and Carnage responded by sliding his hand up into Cletus's shirt and stroking him there. Cletus whined as he felt Carnage's tongue shove into his mouth.

Man, Carnage was eager. He could practically feel it. The way Carnage was thrusting his tongue down Cletus's throat like he owned him....the way he growled and pressed closer, crushing their bodies together.

Cletus was buzzing with....a lot of things. He couldn't decipher them all, but there was one thing he knew of at the moment that was loud and clear. He was getting hard. Painfully so.

Carnage seemed to notice this as well because he finally pulled back and smirked, nudging the young man's groin with a knee, making him whine as he pressed against his half-hard dick.

"Let's take care of that, shall we?" he mused with a wicked grin. Cletus nodded.

Carnage didn't even use Cletus's bed. Thumping him down on his own bed, Carnage climbed over top of him in the dominant position. That grin was enough to send Cletus into a heart pounding attack. Those large, white eyes stared down at him for a long moment before Carnage swept down again and began to kiss him again.... hard.

Cletus moaned as he felt that tongue lick inside of his mouth again. He bucked his hips up eagerly as Carnage literally ripped his shirt off and then headed down to his pants. Feeling his skin exposed to the symbiote felt weird but Carnage soon made up for that when he retracted his tongue out of Cletus's mouth to speak as he slid down to hover over the proudly-standing member between Cletus's legs.

"Hmm...bet you're gonna cum as soon as I touch it, aren't you, little boy? Been so eager for me..." he growled and then without warning, licked the underside of it forcefully.

That's all it took. One lick.

Cletus cumed and Carnage laughed. Cletus hated himself for orgamsing so quickly into their time together but Carnage didn't seem to mind. He quickly cleaned Cletus up by licking the semen off his chest and in between his legs.

Cletus was finally able to speak again.

"S-sorry," he gasped.

"Oh, it's alright," Carnage replied with a smirk. "There's plenty more I can do with you until you cum again."

Cletus was about to ask what those things were before he suddenly gasped as Carnage began to suck around his soft dick now, taking the entirety of it in his mouth.

The first thing Cletus noticed was that Carnage's mouth was warm and wet.... pleasantly so. He bucked his hips up into that warmth, chasing it greedily.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he chanted. Carnage only rumbled and sucked harder as Cletus moaned.

The second thing Cletus noticed was that Carnage didn't seem to have a back to his throat. Sure, he had a tongue and teeth, but as far as he could see, he didn't have a gullet.