Chapter Twenty-Six

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, you did," Cletus agreed with a smile.

"Hmm, a dinosaur, cool," Carnage said, looking at the drawing in Cletus's lap. "Is that a Velociraptor?"

"Yep."

"Heh. Reminds me of Blue from Jurassic World," Carnage said with a chuckle.

"She was my favorite dinosaur."

"I think she's everyone's favorite dinosaur, all the others either died or just tried to kill people," Carnage said with a grin.

Cletus laughed.

"True," he agreed.

"Oh, by the way, I got something for you," Carnage smiled. Cletus perked up.

"What?" he asked, surprised.

"Come here. It's in my backpack," Carnage said.

"Ok." Cletus got up to do so, but as he did, the sketchbook slipped off the bed and thumped to the floor. Some of the picture that Cletus had drawn earlier stuck out.

Cletus cursed himself. Of course this had to happen again!

Carnage smirked as he picked up and eyed the sketchbook.

"Hey, uh, you got a picture sticking out there, buddy," he said quietly.

Cletus couldn't say anything. Couldn't do anything. And he didn't know why! He could just stand there, eyes wide, as Carnage began to slowly slip the peice of paper out from his sketchbook in order to put it back in without crumpling it.

Carnage took one glance at the picture and immediately the exact same silence followed again like the time he had found the picture of him kissing Cletus. Except this time, Carnage started laughing.

Confused, Cletus blushed.

"Uh...." he said stupidly.

"I'm sorry," Carnage chuckled and then he sobered up quickly, but that shark-like predatory grin was back. He leaned in close until his face was an inch away from Cletus's.

"Fuck you, that's hot," he purred.

Cletus didn't know what happened but when Carnage placed a hand on his thigh, he broke.

"Carnage, I—" he said, but he stopped when his voice suddenly fails him and he swallowed, heart pounding, mouth suddenly dry. He tried again. "I—"

Carnage laughed softly and moved closer, forcing Cletus back against the wall.

"What's the matter, baby boy? Cat got your tongue?" he growled low and dangerously, eying Cletus like he was just the perfect snack in the world and was deciding whether to eat him or not.

Cletus could only stand there and blush. Carnage chuckled again and the hand on Cletus's thigh squeezed , startling him a little. He gasped softly as the red symbiote looked down at him hungrily.

"Do you want the drawings to come true? I know you've thought about it, otherwise you wouldn't have drawn them," Carnage mused quietly.

Cletus bit his lip and looked away shyly as Carnage's hand began sliding up towards the top of his pants, and he was blushing furiously now.

"Cletus.... I can't do this without your consent..." Carnage replied playfully.

Cletus looked up at him now, still embarrassed and shy. Carnage gazed down at him in such a way that it made Cletus shiver in delight. Cletus opened his mouth to say "yes" but of course nothing came out.