Chapter Twenty-Five

Start from the beginning

"Nope. Just wearing his backpack," Eddie said.

"Hey," Carlton said. "How exactly is that fitting on you right now?"

"Oh, I adjusted the straps," Eddie replied with a grin.

"You did? Well, too bad because you're going to fix them once you take it off," Venom mused. He wriggled a finger at Eddie. "Come on, now. Take it off."

"This is your punishment for telling Carnage about what happened before we became a couple," Eddie said, backing away.

"A punishment, hmm? " Venom's large eyes narrowed. "I'll have to punish you then if you don't take it off..."

"Uh-uh. Nope." Eddie shook his head.

"Okay, then...."

Venom pounced at him and Eddie yelped and staggered back.

"No, no!" he pleaded, laughing.

Venom easily ripped the backpack off of him and dropped it carelessly on the floor as he grabbed Eddie and then began to tickle him.

Eddie barked out a laugh and then tried to squirm away but Venom held him tight.

"Wait, he's ticklish?" Riot asked, grinning in a way Carlton didn't like.

"Oh, he screams when I do this," Venom chuckled and watched as Eddie pathetically tried to get out of his grip.

"Hmm. Carlton's ticklish, too," Riot mused and Carlton tried to step away but Riot grabbed him in one hand and brought him around again. "No running, kid," he growled sweetly.

"I-I wasn't running—" Carlton said quickly but Riot shut him up by holding him in the same position as Venom, Carlton in front of him, his back to that broad form, both hands at the ready.

"Mm-hmm, sure you weren't," Riot growled in his ear. "Just for that little lie, I'm going to have to punish you as well..."

Carlton giggled nervously and squirmed a little as Riot began to slowly wriggle those fingers.

"Hmm, maybe we should have a contest," Venom said with a wicked laugh. "See who can make their little toy scream louder."

Riot chuckled.

"Oh, that is so wicked," he growled.

"Wait, wait, do Carlton and I have a say in this?" Eddie gasped, struggling in Venom's hold.

"Well, I didn't get a say in you snatching my backpack without permission, did I?" Venom purred in his ear. "Besides, you're getting punished."

"For what?" Eddie squeaked, feeling the tips of those claws skim against his clothed torso.

"On the count of three," Venom said to Riot. "We attack."

"It sounds like you're gonna torture us," Carlton said, giggling already as Riot wiggled his fingers an inch away from his stomach.

"Oh, we will," Riot purred.

Venom counted down despite Eddie and Carlton's desperate attempts to escape and then at " one " they both attacked.

Eddie doubled over howling as soon as Venom dug his fingers in.

"No! Haha, stooop!" he screeched.

Carlton shrieked as Riot growled and began to lick his neck and slip his hands underneath his shirt to get to the sensative skin.

"R-riot!" he yelped.

"Hmm, you asked for this," Riot replied with a chuckle.

"No, I did nooot!"

Eddie laughed.

"You kinda did, man," he agreed unhelpfully.

"Ah, but you asked for this when you took my backpack," Venom replied as he continued to poke and prod at all his ticklish places.

"Sh-shut uuup!" Eddie giggled, scrabbling to escape still.

"Still trying to get out of it? You're so pathetic, Eddie," Venom chuckled and ferociously began dancing his fingers along Eddie's happy trail.

"Hehe, V- venom!" Eddie gasped, giggling like a little girl and trying to kick at his boyfriend.

"What do you think, Riot?" Venom asked. "Who's winning?"

"Hmm, I don't know, we'll have to keep trying," Riot mused. Carlton laughed.

"Th-that's not fair!" he gasped.

"Is it?" Riot growled softly and then let out an evil laugh as Carlton keened in his bonds as Riot utterly began destroying him.

After a few more moments of this tickle torture, the two symbiotes let up, their two victims gasping for breath and still giggling as they finally let them go.

Both were crying with the effects and from laughing so hard and they stood together, supporting each other.

"There's gotta be a rule about this," Eddie gasped, giggling.

"I'll look it up when we get back to our dorm," Carlton agreed.

"Awww, poor little boys," Venom chuckled, Riot grinning smugly. "Such little cowards. We weren't even being mean about it, either. "

"That was utter torture," Carlton said.

"If we wanted to torture you, we would have," Riot replied with a toothy grin as he leaned down and booped Carlton's nose with his finger. Then he poked Eddie in the stomach for good measure. "We were being merciful. Next time we might not be."

"Uh-oh," Eddie said to Carlton. "We gotta watch where we step then, I guess."

"Remind me to stuff your backpack with bricks tonight," Carlton said to Riot.

Riot chuckled.

"And that will effect me how?" he asked.

"Hey, it's something," Carlton shrugged with a smile.

"Well, we'll let you two change and then we'll head back to the dorm," Riot said.

"I'm still curious, but who won?" Eddie asked.

"Don't ask that," Carlton warned him.

Riot chuckled.

"It was hard," he replied. "You both were being pretty loud."

"Wow, I wonder why," Eddie muttered with a goofy grin.

"We could make this a routine every time we're done working out," Riot smirked wickedly. "Could tickle you two after every time we come in here, make it a "tickle the Eddie Brock and Carlton Drake show"."

"Please don't," the two said in unison.

Venom and Riot just laughed.