"Well, after you're done unpacking we can head out and maybe scout around? There's a nice icecream place downtown that I know of if you're interested," Carnage said with a soft smile.

"Oh, sure. We can go right now if you want."

"Oh, nice. Just let me find my keys and we'll head out."

"Sounds good."

Venom and Eddie had sat down in the same booth they had picked the last time they came here.

"Hey, open wide." Venom said and tossed a sprinkle into Eddie's mouth. Eddie grinned.

"Want my cherry?" he asked as he plucked the red thing off his sundae and handed it to the black symbiote.

Venom smirked.

"What, you want me to pop your cherry?" he asked smugly. "I already did that a long time ago, bud."

Eddie blushed.

"Oh, Uh...." he stuttered. Venom chuckled.

"Aw, it's okay. I'll gladly take it, though."

He picked up the red ball and Eddie watched, eyes wide, as Venom slowly, purposefully drew out his tongue and licked at it. Then, making direct eye contact with him, Venom put half of it in his mouth, just under the sharp points of his fangs and slowly bit down.

Eddie shivered and Venom chuckled.

"I popped it," he said.

"Yeah, Uh....y-you did," Eddie replied, ears burning. Venom only smirked at him and swallowed the cherry, liking how Eddie was still watching intently.

"Well, I don't know about you, but we need to hang out with the rest of the group sometime."

"We did over break."

"That's not the same as doing it here," Venom replied, giving him a little kick under the table. "Here's special."

"Well, we have a group chat," Eddie reminded him. Venom nodded.

"True. We could try to make something happen tomorrow."

"That would be nice." Eddie paused. "Have you heard from Carnage at all?"

"He and I texted last night. He was going to have a new roommate coming in today, so I didn't really want to bother him," Venom explained and then grinned. "Why? You eager for another three-some?"

"Just wondering," Eddie said.

"Hmm, suuure," Venom smirked. "Bet you want some good attention. As if I haven't been giving you enough...."

"No, no, you have, it's just—"

"Yes... " Venom mused, liking how apologetic Eddie got when he was flustered. "You think I'm not doing enough for you? Think that maybe it take two of us to help you out?"

"No, I never said that—"

Venom grinned wider and leaned forwards.

"Hmm. Maybe I should just take you back. Keep you to myself. Prove to you that you don't need anyone else... "

"I don't need anyone else, I just—"

"Relax, buddy, I'm just playing with you," Venom chuckled. "I know what you're saying. You're good."

Eddie just shifted in his seat, trying not to let that positively smug face get to him.

"Yeah," he said.