💝: Hoodie Intruder x Reader: What in the god damn-

Start from the beginning

3rd Person POV

Y/N reassured B/N that it would be OK. B/N sighed, worry and sorrow in their vocal frequencies. "Ok, I'll get outta your hair. Just call me if anything happens, ok?" "Alright." Y/N responded. The two ended the call, and Y/N grabbed their F/C flashlight and headed down stairs. It was really dark, so they were extra cautious. They felt queasy and uneasy but they knew repairs would be easy peasy lemon shine squeaky. They were about to continue heading down the stairs, however they thought they saw a glimpse of a face. They texted their friend.

yn: Hey I saw a face in the dark.
bn: WHAT?
yn: I saw a face in the dark?? I'm probably seeing shit bc it's dark as all hell. -_-
bn: Y/N. No. I told you to leave the house.
bn: Just don't do anything stupid.
yn: lmao I'm not doin stupid shit. I'm just gonna repair the fuckin uh
yn: motherfuckin' uh-
yn: oh yeah power box that's what it's called lmao •-•
bn: Isn't it in the basement?!
yn: yes?? you went to my house before-
bn: Just stay safe Y/N, ok?
yn: k 👍

Y/N put their phone in their pocket and headed down stairs to the living room. They saw the face again, but it blinked. Y/N just stared, confusion in their eyes. They then sighed, and continued to the basement, hearing footsteps. They turned around and shined their flashlight, but they saw nothing. They moved their H/L, H/C hair out of their face. They continued to trot downwards to the basement. Footsteps continued from behind them, but they shrugged it off. They ended up getting to the power box.

They picked up the electric repair kit from the shelf and got to work on repairs. They fixed wires, connecting them, electric tape, coper wiring, and soldering within. After what felt like 15 minuets, they had it repaired. They flicked the basement light switch, and a golden light dances around the room. Y/N's smile widened softly. Their E/C eyes glittered and gleamed in the golden light. However, in the corner of their eye, they saw the face again in the shadows. They shook their head, and turned the light off. As they turned it back on, the face had vaporized into thin air.

"Must have been a hallucination." Y/N uttered out. They turned the light off and went up to the living room. Oddly, the light was still off. They tested to see if the power worked there. They turned on the TV, and an episode of a romantic drama novel was on. It was college setting, a vampire and a werewolf who were in love, but other monsters made fun of them, but no matter what, nothing could stop them. Y/N didn't care for romance novels too much, but the show caught their attention. They lied on the couch and watched it.

Y/N's POV:

I found this show called "Monsters and College: Love at Fur-st Bite" honestly it was kinda funny. Although it was meant to be romantic, I just found the humor hilarious. Yeah, I mean, there were cheesy puns, but life itself is cheesy! About 10 minuets in or so, I felt a hand caress my H/L hair, the H/C strands being swirled and curled by their fingers. "What in the god damn-" Before I could say anything, I looked up. I saw that same face! The light from the TV made it clear, it was no face... It was an entire damn human! But... They looked odd? There was a shadow looming over their eyes, even though the light from the television should have cleared it! Their skin was a pale grey, like a light concrete grey. Their smile seemed creepy, but comforting.

"Hello, F/CMysticOG64... Or should I call you Y/N?"

His voice was deep, and he had a slight British accent to it. His sharp eyes cut like a knife into my soul. He seemed to be wearing a ink black hoodie with charcoal black sweatpants. He was wearing a pair of ebony combat boots with tar black bootlaces. He looked more menacing at a full body scale, he seemed taller than me, stronger than me, but I wasn't afraid. His ensemble of an outfit had blended in with the shadows, so their body composition was unknown to me.

I panicked, and I sat up. "No no nohoho... I must be dreaming or some shit." I told myself aloud. I had got to be dreaming... Right? What could have been happening in front of me couldn't be real! He smirked at me, looking into my E/C eyes, his soul with a sort of emotion that seemed to be a sort of affinity or romance. I blushed a bit, my face heated up a bit. "So, what do you wanna do?" I asked. The entity infront if me bit his lip, and looked at me, "I was hoping that I could get to know you. My name's 'The Intruder', but most people call me Six. You can call me whatever you'd like though, hun.~" He introduced himself, same gaze in his eyes.

He crawled on top of me, "Maybe, if you desire... I could kiss you, my dear?" He asked, licking his lips, as his eyes darted down to mine, as he smirked flirtatiously. One of his arms pinned both of mine down, the other arm held one of my hips. His legs were next to mine, spaced out enough to where I wasn't uncomfortable, but to where I couldn't move them around to much. "Well, you already got me, captain. How's about ya kiss me now?~" I teased, pressing my chest against his playfully.

I was interested, as for I had never really been in a situation like this before, but it felt amazing. The body warmth of his hands, one on my hip and another caressing the side of my face. Our lips the clashed together. Despite his looks, the kiss tasted sweet like cherries, his lips were soft and silken. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I reciprocated, as he slipped his tongue inside, our lips were locked tightly. The warmth of both of our breaths battered against eachother, the feeling of the heartbeat in both of our chests berated against each other.

3rd Person POV:

Eventually, Y/N and the intruder parted from the kiss, leaving a string of salivation between the two. Six plopped onto Y/N's body. "Wow, you're a good kisser, Y/N." "I can say the same for you, my dear." Y/N grinned, as they placed a hand on Six's chest. The atmosphere had a relaxed yet loving feel to it. Six got up, "Welp, I better be off, I will see you again soon, my darling Y/N" he spoke, as he disappeared into the shadows. Y/N waved goodbye, and they eventually got a text.

bn: Y/N, you good?
yn: hell yea lmao, had the best kiss ever.
bn: Good for you? Honestly I don't know how to feel.
yn: lmao yeah it was that guy
bn: huh?
yn: the guy from the lobby
yn: he had greyish skin and was wearing all black, but other than that, he was an amazing man
bn: ...
bn: Y/N, I think that was an alternate.
yn: tf?
bn: Y/N. Bestie, home-slice, humans don't have grey skin.
yn: He could just have a skin condition!
bn: ... OK, whatever. I'm just glad you're ok. -_-
yn: Lmao same! hey wanna play DT:Wait?
bn: Hell yeah! :D

Y/N got on their PC, and so did their friend. The two then entered a voice They were in the lobby, waiting for the match to start. As they were waiting, a message appeared, 'An_Intruder had joined'.

>An_Intruder: Hello, my love.