Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

"Good boy."

Eddie tried as hard as he could to focus on his test. Knowing what would come afterwards was something he was actually looking forward to. He was nervous, sure, but he was also quite curious to see how it would go. After all, it was going to be his first three-some.

Shit. Focus. Focus on the test, Eddie.

He pulled his attention back onto the paper. This was going to be hard. He was halfway through it already and he had twenty minutes left.

He needed to stop thinking about Venom and Carnage. Needed to stop thinking about those large hands on his body, how they would feel against his heated skin.

And those tongues! How those long, wet, salivating tongues would be laving all over him, Venom deepthroating him while Carnage sucked him off. How they would—

No, no, no.

Focus!

This was going to be a long test.

Anne and Dan walked together out
of class and happened to run into Venom and Carnage in the hall.

"Oh, hey!" Anne smiled as she saw them.

"Hey, guys," Venom greeted with a broad smile.

"I feel like we haven't seen each other for a while," Dan said.

"Well, this is college, sometimes you don't see people you know for a while," Venom said. "What's up?"

"Well, Dan and I were wondering if the gang could find sometime to hang out again," Anne said. "We were thinking over Christmas break we could do something."

"That sounds nice. We could probably talk this over sometime," Venom smiled. "I feel like the entire gang just needs to get together again. We haven't seen much of the others for around a month."

"That's why Dan and I suggested it," Anne said. "We can figure everything out sometime and find something that all of us as a group can do."

"We we're thinking about—" Dan began but stopped when Anne nudged him in the ribs.

"It's a surprise, we just need to be able to find out who can come," she smiled.

"We'll be sure to reply ASAP," Venom said. "Thanks for letting us know."

"You're welcome. Oh, could you tell Eddie, too?"

"Oh, we will," Venom smiled and Carnage tried to hide his growing tension of being kept here longer than he wanted. "We'll be seeing you, Anne and Dan. Thanks for letting us know."

"Phew," Carnage said as they walked down the hall. " Thought they would keep us there longer."

"You're anxious, aren't you?" Venom smirked.

"What if he doesn't, like, y'know, like it? I was looking forward to this," Carnage replied.

"Oh, he will. He can barely contain himself when I look at him," Venom chuckled. "Trust me, bud, you're safe. Nothing to worry about. Eddie's a little puppy, all he needs someone to love and take care of him."

Carnage laughed.

"He is a puppy," he agreed.

"Peferably a Corgi," Venom added.

The two laughed as they headed down the hall.

Carlton followed Riot into the men's locker room near the gym.