• chapter four

𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐀𝘬𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘴𝘶 𝘯𝘰 𝘺𝘢𝘪𝘣𝘢

𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐀
𝘬𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘴𝘶 𝘯𝘰 𝘺𝘢𝘪𝘣𝘢

"Nee-san..?"

Shinobu muttered out, loud enough for the people around her to hear. Y/N locked eyes with her sister and gave her a soft smile, "The one and only." That was all Shinobu needed to hear as she finally broke out of character and rushed into the girl's arms that were already wide open. The other pillars just stayed still in their spots, too shocked to move as they continued to watch Shinobu, who was always smiling and teasing, break down in the flora pillar's arms.

Mitsuri on the other hand was fawning over the girl. 'Kyaaaaa! Y/N-chan is back? She's looking absolutely beautiful! And she's still wearing our matching uniform!' If you looked at her you would see multiple hearts floating in the air around her.

Back to Shinobu, she was hugging Y/N with a tight grip like she would disappear again if she let go of her for one second. "I thought you were gone.. Please don't leave again.." She mumbled and Y/N could only smile once more. "I won't be leaving you anytime soon, so don't worry, Nobu-chan." She reassured her in a whisper and heard Shinobu let out a soft sigh of relief.

A small cough caught everyone's attention as they switched their attention from Y/N to Kagaya, who was still sitting in seiza waiting patiently. All pillars returned to their kneeling positions including Shinobu who dragged her older sister down with her. Kagaya let out a smile and started speaking once more, "We are really glad to see you back and safe, Y/N." The said girl perked up and grinned at her master, "It is a pleasure to finally be back Kagaya-san. I caught some good information that you all would want to hear about during my investigation,"

"It's about Muzan and the twelve kizuki."

Y/N said as she turned to gaze at Tanjiro, who was already staring back at her with wide, red eyes. "You— You we're the other person who had met him, and is supporting me and Nezuko?!" He stammered, and the flora pillar could only sigh and smile again. "Precisely. I was there on Natagumo Mountain too, watching everything play out since Giyuu showed up and slay the lowermoon." It was time for Shinobu's eyes to widen, "That was your presence I sensed? I thought you were a demon!"

"Yes, I know. I nearly started crying if I had to tell the truth. I don't know why it was different then, because it's completely fine now." Y/N replied with a frown. "Other than that, could you tell us what you found out on your investigation, Y/N?" Kagaya asked and the girl turned back to look at him, "Of course,"

"First, Kibutsuji. When I first met him, it was in Asakusa, Tokyo," Tanjiro's eyes widened. "You were there??" He asked. "Yes I was, but I met him shortly you had left in an alleyway. He had killed three people and one was a woman if I had to guess. Her body had been completely gone, but she wasn't eaten either. Muzan had probably injected lots of his blood into her to the point where her body couldn't take it, and it fried her completely. Not even her bones were left."