Priyanka Manohar (20 years)

Priya is the whole college's crush. Beautiful inside and outside. A very soft and calm girl. She is very bold. A book worm. A savage girl. Studying Science, 3rd year. She lives alone in her house as her parents were settled abroad. Born in a royal family but very down to earth. A girl enjoying her single life. Her life is amazing studying in KS college except for only one thing, Siva, her torture. A great actor who loves dramas and fashion. A movie freak. Stays in the same street where Siva and Sam live. Though many guys flirt with her, she doesn't even mind them and many of them fears to speak to her. She is an only child to her parents. But Sam is everything to her. Sam is her brother and she takes care of him like her own. Though sometimes Sam teases her with Siva, she simply shrugs it and never gave up on him. Loves cooking. She is living in her huge house all alone. Has never tried to make friends as she has never seen anyone being true. Has never been into any commitment. Though she yells and avoids Siva outside, has a little feelings for him deep inside.

Sivaangi Raman (19 years)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Sivaangi Raman (19 years)

Sivaangi is a free bird. Jolly type and a very childish girl. A crazy and a pakka extrovert. Loves to make friends and a very talkative girl. A great foodie. Pet lover. Average in studies. Studies commerce. She was forced into this by Shakti. A malayali but she very well knows Tamil as her father was a Tamilian.  Loved by people around her because of her positive aura and her bubbly, friendly character. A music lover and a very beautiful singer. Her parents were divorced when she was young and she grew up with her mother. But 2 months after her parents divorce, her dad passed away in an accident. An emotional sentimental fool but always tried to hide them within herself. She has newly joined KS college as a fresher in first year. Had gone through so much pain and hatred in her life but she has never given up on herself. Except for her mother, her only partner was Sakthi, her bestfriend from school. She is always close to him and he knows everything about her life. She is from Kerala and for her studies, she has come to Chennai with Sakthi. Since her mother has her own business to work on, her mother didn't accompany her. Though her father has divorced her mom, she loves him so much and his death made her even more weak.

Other characters:

Pugazh: Sam's friend.

Sam's bestfriend. Though Pugazh is two years elder than Sam, he is very friendly with them. He failed twice which made him to study the same year again. Next brother of Sam, next to Siva. A protector and a guardian angel for Sam. Takes care of him as his own brother. A Playboy in the college. A funny guy and likes to keep his surroundings all funny and light. A great entertainer and is likes among many students for his amazing character.

Sudhan: Sam's bestfriend.

Another bestfriend if Sam. Sam's secret book. He is a year elder than Sam and a year younger than Pugazh. He has failed once to which he was repeating the same year again. A person who loves to keep his environment lively. Has a passion for DJ. A jovial guy. He has been teased so much for his appearance but made all of them shut their mouth during their first performance on stage where Sam sang and he played music from his DJ knowledge. Another guardian angel of Sam.

Bala, Vijay: Siva's best friends.

Both are Siva's close friends. Siva is dependent on these both fellows. They knew Siva through college but are all wishing to be together for their lifetime. Same as Siva, very bad in their studies. Always yelled or cursed by the lecturers. But they never mind them and lead their life happily.

Shravan Kumar: Negative role.

A son of a huge politician. Studying in the same college. Studying same Arts, English literature as Sam. Has so much attitude that he is a rich person as well as tops in studies. Studious. Though he is studious, always rags other students. Never had a good term with Sam. Since Siva always supports Sam, Shravan doesn't like Siva too. Has a thought whatever he likes, must be his. Believes Prabhu so much. Both are always a troublemaker in the college.

Prabhu Anand: Negative role.

A studious fellow. Always brags about his friendship with Shravan. Has never been true to Shravan. Uses him as his debit card. But Shravan believes him. Uses him as a trump card to win over something. Studying same as Siva, software engineering. Hates Siva as Siva has manier times opened up his wrong deeds and made him embarassed. Still waiting for a moment to take revenge on Siva.

Shakti: Sivaangi's bestfriend.

Shakti knows Sivaangi from her childhood and is a very sweet guy. He is a person who keeps his surroundings positive. Takes care of Sivaangi like a baby. He just wants to be her bestfriend for the end of his life. Studying commerce like Sivaangi. Great in maths. Average in studies.

Anu Raman: Sivaangi's mom.

A single mother. Loves her daughter a lot. Runs a huge textile shop in Kerala. A malayali. Still a hard working woman. She is working hard for her daughter to have an easier life. She doesn't believe on any man. From her divorce, she believes that a woman should live independently. She doesn't like that her daughter still believes on her Father. A caring mom as well as she knows where to be strict with her child.

Isai Maran: Siva's father

A rugged father. A strict police officer. A hard working and a dedicated person. Lost his wife who was prone to cancer. He wants his son to know the struggle every person goes through. A respected person among everyone. He has to leave his son alone as he was transferred to another district. Wants to become a great software engineer which will help him in his life. Loves his son so much but never opens up to him.

Other characters can be added further as the story goes on.

*A fun college story which includes happiness, positivity, drama, emotions, teasings, fight and a lot of love!

The story is about the life of the four main characters of the story (Priyanka, Siva, Sam and Sivaangi).
They came into the college to study and find a place in their career but they were unaware of the twist and turns that will take place in their life just because of meeting eachother.

The struggles and the hurdles they face in the journey of finishing their studies are shown here. *

Here's the introduction to the new plot that I had in mind for a long time. I don't know how the story will turn out but I'm sure you will like it.

Do support this too as the same way you all supported and are still supporting for my other stories.

I don't know when I'll post the first episode of the story but I'm sure that it won't be posted soon.

Thank y'all!
Love you 😘
Good night!