"Y-you..... fingers ? Those were your fingers ?"

"Well, of course I started with one and then I added a second one. Then a third, " Venom mused with a wicked grin. "You were so wet, Eddie..."

"Wait, so you didn't use your dick?"

"I did. At the end. And it didn't even go all the way inside. You passed out like a pussy and I had to stop," Venom remarked.

"Wait so that was your dick? That huge thing I felt at the end?" Eddie said and his legs were about to give out.

"Yes. It was my dick."

"Oh, god, oh, god," Eddie whispered as Venom looked on, amused. "That was your....how did I not know?"

"Had to prepare you first or else it would have hurt and damaged you," Venom replied with a smile, enjoying watching his boyfriend blush and stutter. "And if I know you, you are very fragile, Eddie."

"Yeah, yeah," Eddie said, waving a hand at him.

"Awww, are you sad you didn't get to experience the entire thing?" Venom smirked. "That you didn't get to feel my dick inside you? "

"Shh! Shush! You're not helping," Eddie replied, swatting at him playfully but Venom only grabbed him up in one hand, pinning his wrists together and lifted him off the ground until his eyes were level with Venom's.

"You want to go again?" the symbiote asked with a certain glint in his eyes. "I'm totally up for another round....and it's Saturday, so we have all day."

"Haha, as much as I would like that, I don't think so," Eddie replied with a giggle.

"Alright, little guy." Venom gently set him back down on the floor but didn't let go of his wrists. "But can I have a good morning kiss before we go eat breakfast?"

"Ugh, fine," Eddie sighed, but smiled as he stood up on his tiptoes and Venom leaned down and before he knew it, they kissed. It was short, just once, and Eddie smiled.

"We're not done yet," Venom replied softly and then yanked Eddie back up on his tiptoes to kiss him again. Eddie giggled again and squirmed as Venom peppered his face and lips with feather-like smooches, some with his tongue, others with his lips.

"H-hey!" he gasped with a laugh as Venom growled softly and began moving him backwards until Eddie's back was pressed against the wall.

Venom picked him up and allowed Eddie to wrap his legs around his waist, giving some leverage so he could use both hands now.

"V!!" Eddie squeaked as Venom began to make the kisses longer and more possessive than before.

"Mmmrr, yes, Eddie?" Venom chuckled with a deep growl as he nosed at Eddie's neck.

"W-we need to go to—"

"If this is about food, I'd rather eat you right now," Venom replied into his neck as he kissed along Eddie's jaw towards his ear and then grinned as the flats of his fangs brushed against the top of Eddie's ear.

"Eee, nooo!" Eddie squealed as Venom began to aggressively lick his neck. "Stoooop!"

"No, why should I? You're cute when you're like this ," Venom mused, giving him a lick under the chin. Eddie turned his head away and laughed but instantly stopped and gasped when he saw Carnage standing there.

"Uh...." he said akwardly and looked at Venom. Venom only smirked and let him slide down the wall, setting him down gently as he turned to Carnage.

"Hey, bud," he greeted.