"And what about this one? Has this one had an affair with him too?"I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck to bring his head closer.

"Release me, I am not your slut! Fuck!" Porsche was still my Porsche, he still resisted me like before.

"Call me Kinn. Kinn is the most handsome. Khun Kinn of Nong Porsche."I said jokingly and Porsche pushed my head away from him.

"Fuck you, Kinn! Are we going to the hospital or not? Other wise, I will get out of this car!"The moment he tried to force harder, I lowered my head to sneak a kiss to his cheek.

Tsup!

"I miss you so much you know?"It's like I forgot about the clips that Pete has been sending because the person in front of me completely draws my attention from the surroundings.

I don't know how I would deal with Vegas after this, also I no longer care who he is with now as long as he doesn't touch this person in my arms right now, that would be enough for me.

"How dare you do that?"Porsche pushed me away with all his might and hurriedly brushed his cheek with the back of his hand in disgust.

"I want more sweetheart."I leaned forward and smiled teasingly until he had to push my face off again.

"Open the door! I'm going down!"He said in irritation.

"Oh. Going, going, gone!"I shifted the gears and stepped on the gas immediately out of the warehouse because any slower than this, Porsche will definitely step on my feet. On the way to the hospital, Porsche grunted, sitting with his arms crossed and looking outside the window.

I tried to poke him every now and then, stroking his hair, his face, and arms but he always shook me off. If other people denied me like this I would be annoyed, but because it was Porsche, it made me smile.Now, I don't need anything. I just want him back to my side. Being able to stay together every day like this, I'm content.

Ring Ring.

My phone rang and it was Kim, so I answered right away.

"Hmm, Kim. Ok, So you went home?.. Okay."I hung up on my brother who called to say that he had taken Porsche back toour house.

"Let's go home, Kim has brought him home. The doctor said that your brother has no injury, just hungry."I said, relaying the message from Kim.

"Whose house are you talking about?"Porsche asked, eyeing me darkly.

"Of course, our house. What about it?"I said, reaching out to gently caress his head.

"Your house isn't our home!"He shouted and pulled my hand out of his head.

I shook my head slightly. Sulking Porsche was very cute. But if he stayed like this for long, I might get aroused instead. Finally, I managed to bring him back to our house and I felt accomplished to have him here again.

Though this grumpy Porsche only came with me because of his brother, I couldn't help but feel proud of myself. But as soon as I parked the car, he stepped out of it Immediately and ran into the house.

"Where is that bastard? Let's go home!"He shouted as he walked into his old bedroom and the guards on stand-by shuddered at his presence.I ran after him and held his wrist.

"Porsche, let's talk first."

"Release me, Kinn. I'll go and find my brother!" Porsche and I played grab and drag for a long time while the guards gawked and no one dared to interrupt us this time.