Hospital Visit [S.J.]

Y/N pov:

Today me and my mom scarlett are going to cook some soup so I git out of bed and put some clothes on and brushed my teeth and went down stairs to get some breakfast there was a note next to some pancakes it says mom will be back soon she is just going to the store so I put I don't and started eating the pancakes.

*time skip to 11:00 am*

My mom just got home and its time for me to go to dance class so I'm getting ready and putting my shoes on while me mum gets the car on "hey I'm all ready" "ok great let get going" I got to my dance class and started my rehearsal now I'm done and where on the way home is about 12:30 so where going to lunch.

*another time skip 4:30 pm*

So where staring to make the soup I'm on vegetable duty while mom goes to the bathroom all of a sudon "BOO" my mum says and I scream "ahhh" then I feel a pain in my food I look down the the knife I was holding is in my foot "ahhhh" I scream again "omg y/n are you OK" she askes" no no I'm not OK I need to go to the hospital" I say she picked me up and put me in the car and where on are way to the hospital.

Scarlett pov:

Me and y/N are on our way to the hospital I feel so bad its all my foult she in so much pain because of me when we make to to the hospital and the doctor give y/n some stitches and we make our way to the car "I'm really sorry" I say as I buckle in "its oki it will heal" say says "I know but I just feel really bad this is all my foult and your in pain because of me" I say "mom I'm fine is sair its OK" she says "OK but I'm so so sorry" I say "mom it's okkkkk" she says and smiles we get inside and watch a movie and I finish the soup and we eat.

Hello think is really bad but oh well ,have a good day<33