Review of my 4-Town oneshot

Review of my 4-Town one-shot

Tyler sneaks backstage with the girls, but gets caught. The girls made it out, but Tylers doesn't and isn't lucky to be their either.

Tyler sat, his fingers doodling with each other as Jesse scolded him for being backstage. "Do you know the trouble you could get in?" Jesse said and crouched to Tyler level. Tyler averted his eyes quickly and mumbled something. "What was that?" Jesse says getting ready to hit the boy.

"I'm S... Sorry..." Tyler said bowing his head. "Awe! Your being too soft~" Aaron T said and smirked while looking at the boy. Tyler slowly looked up and swore he saw the devils look inside his eyes and smirk. "I have a better method." Aaron T said and smirked wider almost turning into a toothy grin.

-

"This is your punishment?" Jesse asked in disgust and confusion when he saw the man stuffing his cock down the boys throat. Tyler moaned in discomfort which Jesse obviously saw. "Maybe you should stop?" Jesse offered shrugging.

Aaron gripped Tylers curls and showed his face to Jesse. Tyler eyes were glossy and tears were falling down his eyes, pre-cum and his saliva mixing together falling down his lips. Jesse's dick agreed with Aaron making him sigh. Tyler had his yelp muffled when his mouth was filled from the older mans cock.

"You Judge me and your dick is bulging in your fuckin' pants?" Aaron says raising an eyebrow. "Fuck that's ...Tight!" Aaron says and comes in Tyler throat. "Hey guys!" Tae Young interrupted the boys. "Tae?" Jesse turned around to see the boy biting his lip and already hard. "Mm?" Tae responded turning his head to jesse, but not able to take his eyes off the 2.

"Robaire is-" Aaron Z came in the room to see his best friend spurting into a younger boys mouth. "Mmm? He said what?" Aaron T ignored the coughs from Tyler who tried to stand, but T. pulled him into his lap. Tyler sat on his hard on making Aaron smirk and drip more pre-cum. "Hes ready to go."

Aaron Z said looking at the boy with lust. "I hope he doesn't mind if I bring a cum dumpster!" Aaron T says playfully and puts his dick away. Aaron picks the boy up putting him over his shoulder.

-

Tyler sat on Aaron T's lap looking down to not make direct eye contact. Aaron grinded on him making Tyler mewl. Aaron bucked into Tyler making him moan a little. Tyler felt his shorts slipping off and realized what was going to happen and struggled to get out of the mans grip.

Tyler saw Aaron's dick poking at his hole through his underwear. Tyler gasped loud when the man buried each inch into him roughly. Tyler bit a finger when the man started lifting him. Tyler didn't care when he saw the strips of blood running down his finger. The pain of him biting his finger didn't compare to the man burying his dick deep inside of him.

Tyler had tears streaming down his face from the rip of his hole. "It... H-hurts!" Tyler said squeezing his throat to not let out any noise. "Thats okay, I have to prep you for the others!" Aaron whispered into the boy's ear and kissed it. Tyler tried not to cry, but he couldn't help it.

The bus came to a stop making Tyler drop onto Aaron's dick forcefully. Tyler groaned into his finger to muffle it. Aaron smirked when he came into the boy, deep inside of him. "Hope your ready cum dumpster, were here!" Was the last thing Tyler could hear come from his mouth before closing his eyes...

(Some asked where the rest iss?

answer is i put your asses on a cliffhanger :D)

I hope the grammar isnt bad

I literally copied and pasted this from my notepad without checking it.