chapter 2

Your POV

He wispered something to the other one and he then cleared his throat "there is a tall shef and he has some trouple in his storage"i looked at them confused "he seems to have the same problems ,that doesn't make any since"i saw bog looking angry then he flew up in the air "i'll deal with it!"he then flew up and then he hit the other goblin and he flew quickly outside the castle this was my chance to escape i flew up and out of the castle

Phew no one luckly saw me escape the castle i flew away humming and i saw and elf and an imp i flew over

"Hello elf!"i said joyfully he screamed and looked at me and he sighed in relief "a phew your just an fairy what are you doing in the dark forest?"i was confused what does he mean by this i played along "i was here to to look at some flowers!!you?"i asked "i am here to look for the sugarplum fairy"my eyes widen "by the way what is your name?"the elf asked i looked at him" my name is y/n! And i know where sugar plum is so follow me!"

i said excited he looked at me the he smiled "thank you so much!"i nodded my head smiling "c'mon!"i grabbed his hand and flew up damn he was heavy not in a mean way well i am a little smaller then him cus well im 12 and i am tall and look like a 17 year old but still

Anyway me and him were now by and hole me and him could fit "i can't fit!"i rolled my eyes "if i can you fit you can fit!"i said he then went into the hole making me push him inside i also got in and i fit in like a glove

he was screaming very loudly "stop screaming elf!!" He then stopped and we were now in the cells room or something i can't remember what you call it.

"my name is not elf it's sunny by the way!"he said a little angrily i rolled my eyes

"okay okay the sugar plum fairy is in there and why where you with an imp"he stared at me then continued walking to sugar plum fairies cell.

"Well rude." I thought to myself. I leaned against a wall waiting for him to come back. I then heard sugar plum singing.

It was beautiful really i wonder what bog is doing he probably already inside the castle and probably looking for me or the elf.

Bogs POV

I flew inside the castel and now i was inside of the throne room i saw that y/n wasn't on her throne I looked around i already have enough problems!! I heard my mom

"son!"

"Mom no"i said to her not in the mood.

"oh relax your thorax feats your eyes on.." she was about to say but I cut her off.

"no!" I shouted clearly annoyed.

"maxine's into fungi." She tried saying but I cut her off, yet again.

"No!"i shouted angrily and getting even more annoyed.

"Lakeesha's hobby is killing frogs." said mom.

"mom!"i groaned.

"all you need is somebody to.." she tried saying that damn word.

"don't say it!" I shouted at her angrily.

"What is it with men? They can't say that word,lo.." before she could say more I closed her mouth.

"this is what i get for carrying you 23 months in my womb" she said while her mouth was closed.

"Promise me you'd stop talking?" I asked her.

"Mhm" she said nodding her head. I put my hand away from her mouth then she started singing that word.

I threw my hands up in the sky annoyed i was about to fly away and go look for my little sister.  However my mother grabbed my ankles and forced me down and the female with horns charged at me. I put my head down so I didn't get pushed onto the ground then I headed putted her and she fell then a girl poked my butt. I turned  around and saw one of the female's I grabbed her and placed her down away from me. So she won't poke me again then the other female was there she walked over to me I was so fed up with this. They started dancing around me I got annoyed and shouted.

"stop!" I heard them go silent and as they got silent I heard sugar plum singing. "no she can't be." I thought to myself. I flew up and to the dungeons to see what is happening.

Your POV

i saw sunny come out and I sugar plum fly out of her cell.

"Oh no." I thought to myself as I saw her fly around the dungeons.

"you set her free!?"and I shouted angrily at sunny. He looked at me and smiled sheepishly. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"oh no this is not good when bog sees this he is going to be very very mad." I thought to myself as I placed through the dungeons.

I heard plum sing that she is free. "Atleast she is free." I thought to myself. I heard bog shout in anger. I flew up the hole so he won't find me.

I heard the alarm going off. I flew out of the castle. I flew to the entrance i waited for sunny. So I  landed on the floor I saw sunny run out. he grabbed my arm and he ran.

I was confused as to why he's  pulling me. I soon realized. He still thinks I'm a fairy. I then felt me and sunny bieng pulled up i noticed it was the imp. I heard sugar plum shout something. I  didn't hear at all.

I do know bog is going to be super mad, but oh well then the imp jumped on sunnies backpack making me rip him off and threw him down.

"what did you do!?" I looked at him. "the sugar plum fairy told us that he was trouple so come on let's go "he quickly made sure that the imp was fine and then he ran over to me.

"EEEEE i can't wait to see the fairy kingdom." I thought to myself as we made our way out the dark forest.

Updated: 10 sep 2023