Tony Stark: Yeah, give him time. We don't know what the Maximoff kid showed him.

Steve Rogers: "Earth's Mightiest Heroes." Pulled us apart like cotton candy.

Tony Stark: Seems like you walked away all right.

Steve Rogers: Is that a problem?

Tony Stark: I don't trust a guy without a dark side. Call me old fashioned.

Steve Rogers: Well let's just say you haven't seen it yet.

Tony Stark: You know Ultron is trying to tear us apart, right?

Steve Rogers: Well I guess you'd know. Whether you tell us is a bit of a question.

Tony Stark: Banner and I were doing research.

Steve Rogers: That would affect the team.

Tony Stark: That would end the team. Isn't that the mission? Isn't that the "why" we fight, so we can end the fight, so we get to go home?

Steve Rogers: Every time someone tries to win a war before it starts, innocent people die. Every time.

Laura Barton: [Laura interrupts them] I'm sorry. Mr. Stark, uh, Clint said you wouldn't mind, but, our tractor, it doesn't seem to want to start at all. I thought maybe you might...

Tony Stark: Yeah, I'll give her a kick. [to Steve as he turns to leave; referring to his pile of chopped wood]Don't take from my pile. [Stark enters the barn and walks over to the tractor] Hello, Deere. Tell me everything. What ails you?

[Fury shows up from the other end of the barn]

Nick Fury: Do me a favor. Try not to bring it to life.

Tony Stark: Ah, Mrs. Barton, you little minx. I get it, Maria Hill called you, right? Was she ever not working for you?

Nick Fury: Artificial intelligence. You never even hesitated.

Tony Stark: Look, it's been a really long day, like, Eugene O'Neill long, so how's about we skip to the part where you're useful?

Nick Fury: Look me in the eye and tell me you're going to shut him down.

Tony Stark: You're not the director of me.

Nick Fury: I'm not the director of anybody. I'm just an old man, who cares very much about you.

Tony Stark: And I'm the man who killed the Avengers. I saw it. I didn't tell the team, how could I? I saw them all dead, Nick. I felt it. The whole world, too. It's because of me. I wasn't ready. I didn't do all I could.

Nick Fury: The Maximoff girl, she's working you, Stark. Playing on your fear.

Charles - yes

Tony Stark: I wasn't tricked, I was shown. It wasn't a nightmare, it was my legacy. The end of the path I started us on.

Nick Fury: You've come up with some pretty impressive inventions, Tony. War isn't one of them.

Tony Stark: I watched my friends die. You'd think that'd be as bad as it gets, right? Nope. Wasn't the worst part.

Nick Fury: The worst part is that you didn't.

[Royal Holloway, University of London - Thor, dressed in casual clothes, waits for Selvig as he leaves the building]

Erik Selvig: I like the look. If you're going for inconspicuous, though, near miss.

Thor: I need your help.

Erik Selvig: It's nice to be needed.

Thor: It's dangerous.

Erik Selvig: I'd be disappointed if it wasn't.