Mayans Civil War

Bishop and Jax Teller were pressurized by Ramos and Canche about Heroin Pipeline ever since Border Patrol cracked down on them all, saving a few tunnels, for Illegal Alien Immigration and Contraband Smuggling, and Ramos and Canche Men attacked June Stahl who shot them down and killed them only for Bishop, his new girlfriend and Jax Teller to show up, Marcus Alvarez is working with Galindo Cartel again, LNG is coming by with Vatos Malditos MC, who are indulged into Human Trafficking, EZ Reyes became a Doctor and Medic for Mayans MC, he was always interested in Medicine and Living On The Edge, and now he's Upton here and they decided to talk to Marcus old friend when Jax and Bishop saw Mayans MC Other Members come by and attack them, for weeks Steven has been treated badly, thanks to EZ and Jax, he's going great and today in self defence he shot a gun on a Mayan in the leg and a brawl happened, Iberra and his men came for the save and Bishop attacked and took down some members with Jax Teller fell down and jumped down on them and finally in the end they all escaped, O Grady got Pavia and Creeper separated from them all, Potter broke them both free, give Old Man Reyes a Citizenship of America or United States as well and they attacked and kidnapped Ramos and Canche Clubhouse was bombed down too.

Jax First day, was a fight, Doghouse was raided by The Cartel, and now in a fight MC and Cartel Members attacked each other down and began eating each other up, Nestor was initiated with Paco in the club and Steve became a Full Member, staying away from Crime, Steve got Cancer and Obessity, he retired after two years, and finally Canche house was blown up.

Canche son died with others and they raided Mayans MC Santo Padre chapter, killing countless people, when Marcus Alvarez came by, and stopped them, Vatos Malditos MC & Slow Boys MC vs Mayans MC & Sons Of Anarchy MC happened, where El Palo and Taya fought and finally made up at his grandmother's 96th birthday, as 95th birthday was where Palo attacked them all and in a fight, Riz Ariza nearly died and Creeper too, 95th Bash happened when Riz Ariza and Creeper lead the charge and killed virtually every member of Vatos Malditos MC there and Slow Boys MC too, Montez nearly died though.

Finally Jax Teller and June Stahl made the peace happen up, with Chibs and Packer, LNG was raided and their leaders killed one after another, Galindo became a Pastor in a Church after his wife left him and now everyone had a happy ending.

Jax Teller and June Stahl finally got into the room and began feeding the six children they had and two twins on their way and Potter gave money to Areliana Rebel Queen and Happy Ending, that's all she wrote.

The End.