II

« the thing that started all of this »

It's the next day, you woke up due hearing sounds from the outside. You ran to the window to look out and see your other dad build the treehouse a little far away from the forest.
You quickly go dress up and run downstairs to eat breakfast, which was pancakes your dad made.
"You need some energy for building the treehouse, so go on, eat some pancakes." he have you a portion with a warm smile.

After you finished your breakfast, you ran outside to see how much of a treehouse he had done while you were sleeping and eating breakfast.

As you get closer to your other dad you see what he had done while you weren't there.
He had done the base of the treehouse so only had to build the walls, floors snd the roof.

"Hey y/n, I saw you finally coming here," your other dad smiled "I started a little already, so it will get ready faster."
"Wow, this is nice." you smiled back to him.
"So, I am gonna build the floor first. Can you bring some planks from over there?" he pointed his finger to the shed. You nodded and started to walk towards the shed.

Your dad placed the planks which you brought with a cart to the place where the floor was going to be.
You sit down on the grass and look up and imagine how great the treehouse is going to be when it is finally ready.

"How are you doing down there?" your other dad asks you as he attaches the last planks to the frame of the house.
"I'm doing great!" you answer and look around for more flowers to finish the flower crown you were doing.
"That is good, I'm almost done for today with the treehouse, then we can eat lunch and rest for the rest of the day."
You nod in agreement and continue making the flower crown.

"Y/n! Lunch is ready!" your dad yelled from the kitchen window. He smiled as he saw you run towards him.
"Daddy I made you a flower crown." you hand his flower crown and smile softly.
"Aww thank you so much y/n! It's so pretty!" he took his crown and placed that onto his head.
"I like it a lot!"
Your smile grew bigger as you heard your dad's words, being his little child who he loved a lot.

On the table was a bowl of chicken with paprika, a bowl of you favorite cooked potatoes, a jug of your favorite fruit smoothie, and homemade shogayaki.
Your y/ec eyes were shining as you see what your dear dad made for lunch. You quickly run to your seat and sit down.

You, you dad and your other dad were sitting behind the table, ready to eat. Your dad placed the food onto your plate and poured some fruit smoothie into your glass. You grabbed a slice of shogayaki and started to eat.

Looking at the meal you finished, you think: "Oh that was a great meal."
You stand up and bring the dishes to the sink as you ran to sit on your couch and turn tv on to watch cartoons.

Few hours have passed, it was evening. Your dad was making some popcorn in the kitchen. When it was ready he brought the big bowls of popcorn to the table next to the couch and everyones favorite sodas (y/fd).
You and your parents were all sitting in front of the tv on the couch.

      "Alright what movie are we gonna watch today?" your other dad asked when everything was set.
    "Y/fm please!" you respond quickly to your other dad. Both of your parents were softly laughing as your other dad chose the movie you wanted.

~ time skip ~

              You woke up the next morning, knowing that today is a day of continuing the treehouse! You quickly jump off the bed and changed into dark blue overalls and a light blue t-shirt and put black socks white socks on.

               When you got to the kitchen, you quickly made yourself some cereal, finishing it fastly as possible because you were very excited to build your treehouse.

      On the way to the treehouse you put your white crocs on and run to your second dad.
He had already built some walls.

"Hey there! Good to see you woke up," he smiled as he looked down to see you there, "I have to build 2 walls more and then we can start with the roof!"
You were so excited that you did a little spin and ran around the treehouse.

      "When can i come up?" you asked out of nowhere.
         "One moment, I'll come down so I can help you to come up here." he started to climb down the ladder.

       Once you were up in the treehouse, you watch the sight of the forest around you. It was so beautiful, 'I believe it is gonna look pretty in every season' you thought.

        After looking around and being in your thoughts, you sit down and look at your other dad build the roof. It already seemed to look a nice treehouse.

- Time Skip -

       It was already like an evening when your other dad finished building the last part of the treehouse, which was the borders so you'll be safe hanging around there.

         "Finally! I'm finished with building this treehouse!" he said happily out loud to me, "now we need to only decorate it."
              "Yaaaay! When can we decorate it?" you asked being very excited.

         "Well we can go shopping in the weekend for the treehouse." your other dad replied.
         "I can't wait!" you spin around in circles as your other dad chuckles looking at you being his little amazing child.

           You ran into your home to see Nugget happily bark at you as she saw you coming back. She missed you a lot after being away helping your other dad.

            Dad had made something for dinner and the smell of that was appetizing. You and your parents ate dinner like usually.
         After you were finished, you went to your room and played with Nugget for sometime, excitedly waiting for the weekend already come.

***

I would really like to thank people who have motivated me to continue writing after a 'little' break from writing. Also Megumi will be included soon, I just have a lot of writing for the start. I hope y'all understand.
:)

{1086 words}